FS - Taming BOD System

Erevan

Citizen
Mar 13, 2013
Thanks for uploading that, greatly appreciated. It appears this was designed using the Customs Framework which is no bueno for me. I may be able to try this out on another community, but the one I'm currently working on doesn't use ServUO as its base. Thanks anyway!

Erevan

Citizen
Mar 13, 2013
It's a bit rough considering the heavy number of core edits done to a 2.1 base. I plan to try it, but that's a weekend project. I actually just put together a standalone system of my own using Tresdni's RODs as a base. Not the prettiest or flashiest system, but for a T2A era, it does the trick.

Redmoon

Squire
Sep 16, 2013
CSRA, South Carolina
Shard Name
Reds Domain
I'm having an issue with taming bods turning off after restart. I know it's in the script somewhere, but I'm just about brain dead atm. Anyone have a fix for this?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
This was created to go along with his FS Animal Taming system :) Not sure if any one has used this as a stand alone system and maybe just using the shrink from his taming.

James

Rookie
Sep 22, 2013
Cotter, Arkansas
Shard Name
Athena
Donate
Just for anyone else knowledge beings he seems to be gone for at the moment with life issues and such he has aa bitbucket account and I took the shrink he had in it and it seems to work with this system just fine have not tested it fully or with other scirpts that use shrink but it does work with this system there is a command in the [helpinfo menu you will have ot enable shrink to work first.

https://bitbucket.org/RoninGT/profile/repositories

stacey

Squire
Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Asgard
hi I have got https://bitbucket.org/RoninGT/fs-shrink-system and I am getting I error can anyone help plz
Code:
Errors:
 + Custom Systems/FS - Taming Craft System/Items/Pet Meds/ShrinkPotion.cs:
  CS0117: Line 7: 'Server.Items.MedType' does not contain a definition for 'Sh
rink'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
[COde]

Attachments

ObiOne

Rookie
Oct 6, 2014
Shard Name
Slayden's Realm
Awsome work love this! When i click on the animal trainer i don't see the bulk order info is there something i have to change to true to get it to show up?

James

Rookie
Sep 22, 2013
Cotter, Arkansas
Shard Name
Athena
Donate
This is a stand a lone system without the need for edits it has a new animal trainer npc but you do have to enable bods and shrink in the admin command menu

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Ronin posted this -so he might have his own animal trainer? Have not checked the download :p

Yes, By adding my own animal trainer I was able to avoid any distro edits. Its something kinda wonderful... However it does require a person to spawn up countless new animal trainers and or change spawners. So i guess there is a draw back ?

James

Rookie
Sep 22, 2013
Cotter, Arkansas
Shard Name
Athena
Donate
Yeah I just installed it a few days ago the animal trainer will not give the bods till you issue the command as an admin to turn on the system as simple as that not at my runuo pc right now so not sure wht the command is but it shows up at the top of the helpinfo menu

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Have you ran the command which James mentioned in above post or
  1. Drop Data/Bulk Orders/Taming.cfg into your Data/Bulk Orders/ folder

Make sure in Data/Bulk Orders/ you have the Taming.cfg or you will get that crash when you try to create a BOD