FS - Taming BOD System

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Omni uploaded this on page 1- the download and thread became broke links when the forums were updated quite some time ago.

Denjiki

Squire
Feb 6, 2014
Le Roy, Michigan
Shard Name
Apocalypse
When I try to "read more about this resource..." i get

ServUO - Ultima Online Emulation - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

:(
As Milva said, Omni uploaded it on page 1 but he said he didn't know the version...Destre uploaded a drag and drop version on page 2 of this thread, although i'm going to guess that since it was uploaded a while ago it's not a drop and drop for the very latest ServUO. I would just download Destre's and use WinMerge/BeyondCompare to merge, that way you can be sure you're only merging the FS:ATS changes and not overwriting with files that may have old ServUO code. I -think- the FS:ATS edits are marked with comments so it should be easy to tell when you pull it up with WinMerge what is the FS:ATS stuff and what is actually ServUO code that's been updated.

Kilra Yan

Squire
Aug 26, 2015
I am testing this system, seems like ec client doesnt accept input variables from prompt "change price" script.

alchimyst

Rookie
Apr 25, 2016
Commented out the custom frame work and the BOD portion works great...stupid question: how can i reset the time it takes for me to get a bod? Smith, Tailor, etc are obvious, but this just has an odd gump

Neshoba

Squire
Feb 1, 2016
Nice got this in and after goin back and reading everthing (and remembering to recompile) it works :) Thanks Everbody for all the input and help given to others :):)

Reactions: Milva

kfritz411

Rookie
Mar 16, 2015
BOD System wasn't working, [abod returns in game message that it's not a valid command. Reading forum posts I see a few folks have recompiled to get BOD system working.

I recompile and during process I receive

[article]
Press any key to continue . . .
Could Not Find X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Ani
mal BODs\ServUO.exe

X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs>C:\Win
dows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\csc.exe /win32icon:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.
com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Server\servuo.ico" /r:"X:\
UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Ultima.dl
l" /target:exe /out:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 a
nd Animal BODs\ServUO.exe" /recurse:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 5
4 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Server\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618
/debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe
Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)

Done!

Press any key to continue . . .
[/article]

Packets.cs is attached

******* Still no idea why compile fails, but I got the Taming BOD system working. I figured it out by looking in the AnimalBODCore.cs

[abodtoggle needed to be run.

Attachments

Last edited:

rhasce

Squire
Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
Hi all when I ask for BOD I get this: -35791393 minutes this is the time I need to wait for BOD.

kfritz411

Rookie
Mar 16, 2015
Seems like everyone's been gone for quite a bit, but I'm still toying around here and there and ran into a small issue.

Not exactly sure how the system is supposed to work. No matter how many animals my players tame they don't get credit on the BOD, any ideas?
Post automatically merged:

Seems like everyone's been gone for quite a bit, but I'm still toying around here and there and ran into a small issue.

Not exactly sure how the system is supposed to work. No matter how many animals my players tame they don't get credit on the BOD, any ideas?

Nevermind! I restarted server and now I'm able to combine the BOD...... strange......

Last edited: