Full ServUO Server Land of Archon 2018-12-24

No permission to download

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Medival World 73.146.176.79
Diesel submitted a new resource:

Full ServUO Server Land of Archon - Full ServUO server meant to work with 7.0.,60

Hey, folks, this is a full ServUO server release with a ton of stuff in it.

WARNING YOU WILL NEED TO EDIT YOUR DATAPATH.CS FILE

I could not get the file to upload to the ServUO files so I have included a link to my dropbox shared file.

It has a fairly recent ServUO file version. Features oh soo many.

• OWLTR
  • FS-ATS Gen 2
  • Vita Core
  • Levelable Weapons
  • Daats Storage System
  • Universal Keys Storage (edited...
Read more about this resource...

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
My web site has some more info on features and crafts. It is still up for now so if you're interested you can check out more info on this shard there at www.landofarchon.com

The web site is no longer up sorry folks

Last edited:

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
This shard was a lot of fun to work on with @Diesel , sad to see it go down but thank you for posting it publicly!

Some other feature that I can remember off the top of my head:
+ Advanced archery system with support to store special arrows in quivers and storage keys - will also shoot from storage keys
- This was a troublesome thing to get working but I'm pretty sure we worked out all the bugs
+ Add socket deed, up to 5 total socket I believe

JayceUSA

Feb 17, 2018
How does one see the deco mall? Do i need to restore the world back up ? I started it and it was a fresh start so i ran world gen etc but everything seems normal
[doublepost=1518849890][/doublepost]
How does one see the deco mall? Do i need to restore the world back up ? I started it and it was a fresh start so i ran world gen etc but everything seems normal
Nevermind thats exactly what i had to do. Wonderful job man

Karack

Mar 22, 2015
Hi,

Thx for sharing this

I get this two messages

[article]
Scripts: Verifying...
Warning: Server.Items.BaseServerBirthRareCont
- No serialization constructor
[/article]

[article]
Regions: Loading...Could not find Type 'TombOfKingsRegion'
Could not find Type 'ToKBridgeRegion'
done
World: Loading...
[/article]

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Ya the tomb of kings regions is an error but it doesn't interfere with the server function. If you know how to define and implement regions you could add those two regions and it would help I think with the generation of items that work with imbuing. I went ahead and added skins for silver serpents as a 1% drop anywhere in the world rather than trying to fix those region errors which I didn't know how to do.

Not sure what the error for server items base rare is. Have you tried turning on the server birth rare system after you boot the server with a gm command? Try looking for the command. I may have it written down somewhere in a file. If you can't find it. I will give a go at finding mine.

Karack

Mar 22, 2015
For the tomb of kings regions, in regions.xml line 2843 i changed
[article]
<region type="TombOfKingsRegion" priority="50" name="Tomb of Kings">
<rect x="0" y="14" width="182" height="246" />
<go x="35" y="236" z="-5" />
<region type="ToKBridgeRegion" name="ToK Bridge" priority="150">
<rect x="32" y="29" width="11" height="9" />
</region>
[/article]

for DungeonRegion. I don't know what the change does but the warning have left.

JayceUSA

Feb 17, 2018
I did do that and when i use [add the server crashes. I thought it might have been due to me editing my access through the save file. So i was going to test if i still got the crash with the tim acct

NoSkillNewbie

May 7, 2017
You should be able to edit his account once you've created your own via the gumps in game. So don't add anything until you use [admin.

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Willing to share the owner log in info for tim acct?
honesty i thought i deleted the save folder so you could create your own
[doublepost=1519006761][/doublepost]I booted it up and added a new Server owner account and added things fine....

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Shout out to "The Grove released" there are a couple of Grove scripts in there as well

Amalek

May 23, 2015
Hello. I downloaded this beautiful server, which reflects what I'm looking for. but I have only one problem. once started, I create the account to enter the game and when the pg enters the world, the server falls is restarted .. I use a client 7.0.15.1 custom. can this be the problem ?? sorry for the bad english but use google translator

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
I'd have to see the lines of code but looking up the error and the line of code, I'm guessing it's the Name? if so the name might be missing a quote Name = ABatAddon"; should be Name = "ABatAddon";

Like I said, I'll need to look at the code to be sure