Resource icon

Full ServUO Server Land of Archon 2018-12-24

No permission to download

Xanthor

Nov 2, 2015
Or the client files needed to see the missing content?

This is a great find! I used to play on a very popular shard called Allure of the Unknown, which sadly had a very bad end. Glad to see the many of the resources I had assumed were long lost, still exist. This has saved me a very long amount of work, and is highly appreciated!

Edit:
Makes me wonder if one of the extremely important scripts survived from that lot. I never knew the name of it, but it was done by the same person who made the auction system. This script made it so a players home could be transferred from a old shard, and placed on a new one. Some type of home export import program. This program may actually be from before servuo existed.

[doublepost=1545602762][/doublepost]
How does one see the deco mall? Do i need to restore the world back up ? I started it and it was a fresh start so i ran world gen etc but everything seems normal
[doublepost=1518849890][/doublepost] Nevermind thats exactly what i had to do. Wonderful job man
What deco mall, and how is it accessed?
[doublepost=1545603055][/doublepost]
honesty i thought i deleted the save folder so you could create your own
[doublepost=1519006761][/doublepost]I booted it up and added a new Server owner account and added things fine....
In case you don't know, you did in fact leave the save folder empty so someone new can generate their own account and start fresh, but in the backup folder, it seems you left account info so most likely whoever is seeing that info restored it when installing a copy of your shard. I know this is old, but if it happens again, they just need to delete the save folder to start fresh and ignore the backup folder.
[doublepost=1545615686][/doublepost]There is just so much it's so hard to decide where to start. Never used diffmerge but have a feeling its the best thing to use in order to bring my boss monster scripts up to par with this system. I realized when I spawned some monsters that I seriously regret not moving them to my customs folder so now got to fish them out and compare the scripts and diffmerge?; them into the new ones so they carry my loot with the servers as well. I even see the pet mating scripts in here as well buy not sure how they level up. Guess Ill work on my boss scripts first. I have one that goes after staff as well.

Last edited:

Xanthor

Nov 2, 2015
Two more questions, though one of them is basically the same as the above.
First, what was done that disabled the ability of the admin to change a flag of a mob. For example, if you did a props on a monster you can change the flag from false to true on places like is tamable. With your server , its locked and wont change. Second request is to please put up the patches that can be added to client. Some of the things in game look incorrect as they are the wrong graphic. Perfect example is one of my kids who is helping me test all the enhancements keeps dying because he either picked something up or spawned something that cant be seen in his pack and it keeps killing him. I cant see it either but weight clearly shows something there.

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Medival World 73.146.176.79
I would suggest deleting his pack and giving him a new one. On his paper doll an admin can delete his backpack and their are several new ones he could use if he didn't want a standard pack. This would eliminate whatever he did. I had 10-15 players on this server for about a year and never had that issue with an invisible something in somebodies pack killing them Won't be much help on that.

As far as taming instead of trying to change the flag via an admin command. Have the admin spawn an insta taming deed. It will tame any mob that is tamable and assign whoever used the deed as the owner. It will also instantly bond the pet. Bam, problem solved. Use "[add InstaTameDeed"

As a heads up there is a robust socketing system. With lots of custom gems to socket. Also, there is a mining golem that will mine and follow commands.
[doublepost=1545679850][/doublepost]I have a 7.0.60 client. I don't have any "patches".Try this link let me know if it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xl2ffbjn825hqss/7.0.60.rar?dl=0

Last edited:

Xanthor

Nov 2, 2015
I would suggest deleting his pack and giving him a new one. On his paper doll an admin can delete his backpack and their are several new ones he could use if he didn't want a standard pack. This would eliminate whatever he did. I had 10-15 players on this server for about a year and never had that issue with an invisible something in somebodies pack killing them Won't be much help on that.

As far as taming instead of trying to change the flag via an admin command. Have the admin spawn an insta taming deed. It will tame any mob that is tamable and assign whoever used the deed as the owner. It will also instantly bond the pet. Bam, problem solved. Use "[add InstaTameDeed"

As a heads up there is a robust socketing system. With lots of custom gems to socket. Also, there is a mining golem that will mine and follow commands.
[doublepost=1545679850][/doublepost]I have a 7.0.60 client. I don't have any "patches".Try this link let me know if it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xl2ffbjn825hqss/7.0.60.rar?dl=0
Thanks. I'm downloading the client as I type this. I actually deleted my sons character and had him make a new one. Last time I removed a players pack, was never able to get it put back, and drove me nuts for hours trying to repeat it on a test character I loaded in. As for reason for asking for a patched client, items are showing distorted on just about everyone who has loaded in on this server program. Last time I had seen this, it was Allure of the Unknown which has everything your server does, well almost everything and when I was trying to find out why all the items were distorted, was told I had to download the patch as many server items were modified. I'm going to upload a picture of the wizzards hat, and a monster whose health bar is not normal and displays distorted as well. Thanks for the help, and the server program Diesel.
[doublepost=1545683664][/doublepost]2018-12-24 (1).png 2018-12-24 (3).png
As you can see the hat in the paper doll is distorted and Gargoyle Guardians health bar similar distortion.
[doublepost=1545685089][/doublepost]I just discovered the above distortions have nothing to do with Diesels Client or Server. I just made a new character using my own server and client and see the same exact thing. What would cause the above to happen? I keep forgetting to ask what this mall is people were talking about and how is it accessed?

Last edited:

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Thanks. I'm downloading the client as I type this. I actually deleted my sons character and had him make a new one. Last time I removed a players pack, was never able to get it put back, and drove me nuts for hours trying to repeat it on a test character I loaded in. As for reason for asking for a patched client, items are showing distorted on just about everyone who has loaded in on this server program. Last time I had seen this, it was Allure of the Unknown which has everything your server does, well almost everything and when I was trying to find out why all the items were distorted, was told I had to download the patch as many server items were modified. I'm going to upload a picture of the wizzards hat, and a monster whose health bar is not normal and displays distorted as well. Thanks for the help, and the server program Diesel.
[doublepost=1545683664][/doublepost]View attachment 12571 View attachment 12572
As you can see the hat in the paper doll is distorted and Gargoyle Guardians health bar similar distortion.
[doublepost=1545685089][/doublepost]I just discovered the above distortions have nothing to do with Diesels Client or Server. I just made a new character using my own server and client and see the same exact thing. What would cause the above to happen? I keep forgetting to ask what this mall is people were talking about and how is it accessed?

Ya those graphics aren't distorted. You need the hue file for that. It's colored wrong. Simply dye it. I will try and add to the resources the hue file. Might not get done tonight since it's Christmas eve and all. But you could always just re-dye it.

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name

Xanthor

Nov 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the work you put into this entire resource pack! When I discovered this the other day, I discovered it was an answer to so many unanswered recent issues which were problems with scripts like OWLTR, or pet leveling, and shrinking, and here, you got around all the issues already! Was just a matter of using your huge build that got around a lot of hurdles people like myself who have been gone a while were faced with. I put links to this on just about all those posts. If your still taking donations for your work, whether paypal or Patreon, give me a link please. It's the least I can do. Have a Merry Christmas too by the way =)

winterwi

Apr 13, 2015
I figured out my login issue, I had to use razor.. just curious. Do you mind if we rename the server and if so how? and any tips on how to get my sister and a friend onto the server? Would I just send them the Client folder and Razor to connect? Sorry for the awful noobie questions ><

Last edited:

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
I figured out my login issue, I had to use razor.. just curious. Do you mind if we rename the server and if so how? and any tips on how to get my sister and a friend onto the server? Would I just send them the Client folder and Razor to connect? Sorry for the awful noobie questions ><
Do with it as you will. I gave it to the community to have fun with it. Make sure you update the MOTD stuff so it reflects your new server name as well!
[doublepost=1545778664][/doublepost]
Thanks so much for the work you put into this entire resource pack! When I discovered this the other day, I discovered it was an answer to so many unanswered recent issues which were problems with scripts like OWLTR, or pet leveling, and shrinking, and here, you got around all the issues already! Was just a matter of using your huge build that got around a lot of hurdles people like myself who have been gone a while were faced with. I put links to this on just about all those posts. If your still taking donations for your work, whether paypal or Patreon, give me a link please. It's the least I can do. Have a Merry Christmas too by the way =)
I can't tell you how much help I got from the ServUO community making this pack. Ya I spent a little bit of money on it for some custom stuff like the mining golem and the custom mall that charges you a portion of your sale price rather than a price for running the merchant daily. That stuff I think is some killer improvements!

Rather than give me donations I would ask you to buy a membership to ServUO to help it keep running. Thanks for the offer though! Full transparency I have no connection to ServUO other than as a member.
[doublepost=1545778817][/doublepost]

Please rename it do with it as you will. Yes just send them the client folder. You will have to run your server on a machine at your place or get it hosted. They will need your IP address to connect. If you run it at home you will have to forward your ports on your home routers. Search ServUO and you will find the appropriate tutorials on doing all those things as well as how to change your server name. Once you get it all up and running consider a membership to ServUO. Enjoy
[doublepost=1545778898][/doublepost]
Anyone have a download link for the client??
new link includes the server and the client files
[doublepost=1545779259][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1545683664][/doublepost]View attachment 12571 View attachment 12572
The hues.mul file will cause this. Use the Hues.mul file from the new link I put in. It is in the 7.0.60 client file in fact just replace your old client files with the provided client folder and update it in your Razor. Should solve most of the issues
[doublepost=1545779466][/doublepost]If you search the script base there is a script that will make a hues field with all the hue colors as animal fat pots. If you put it in green acres and add a gate to it when players use it they will be charged for whatever they are dying. This is a great use of gold. The script is callled HueRoomGen.cs

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
Donate money to this user
When I unpack this tons of scripts are outside the script folder. Don't understand what or how to re organize it all. Also when unpacking there are a lot of duplicates it asks if I want to overwrite

Last edited:

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
I have no idea what you're saying. Server and spawns, logs, saves are all pretty standard. Junkyard is something added during our server development that's one folder you might not see normally, Vitacore is an added system of spell effects and having that folder where it is, is perfectly acceptable. Data and config are likewise ok to have where they are and are standard where they are.

Maybe you should unpack it again. Perhaps you made a mistake unpacking it?

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
I have no idea what you're saying. Server and spawns, logs, saves are all pretty standard. Junkyard is something added during our server development that's one folder you might not see normally, Vitacore is an added system of spell effects and having that folder where it is, is perfectly acceptable. Data and config are likewise ok to have where they are and are standard where they are.

Maybe you should unpack it again. Perhaps you made a mistake unpacking it?
OK I created a folder and tried to drag and drop all contents using winrar I had to use the extract button and point to the folder my bad thank you for the reply

Reactions: Diesel

pain522

Dec 28, 2018
I need help plz:

14:59:03 Experimental room, Puzzle room and Labyrinth of death initialized.
14:59:19 error:
14:59:19 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred in the destination of the invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception occurred in the type initializer of 'Ultima.Art'. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied to the path 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ testserver \ artlegacymul.uop'.
in System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useCapacPcPpPPPPP2254005008008008006008
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
in Ultima.FileIndex..ctor (String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Last \ FileIndex .cs: l? line 241
in Ultima.Art..cctor () in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Ultima \ Art.cs: l? line 15
--- Tracking end of internal exception stack ---
in Ultima.Art.Measure (bitmap bmp, Int32 and xMin, Int32 and yMin, Int32 and xMax, Int32 and yMax)
in Server.CollectionItem..ctor (Type type, Int32 element ID, Int32 tool information, Int32 tint, Double dots, Boolean search point)
en Server.Engines.VvV.VvVRewards.Initialize ()
in System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod (Object Object, Objects [] Arguments, Signature, Boolean Constructor)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal (Object obj, Object [] parameters, Object [] arguments)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object [] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
in Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke (string method) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Server \ ScriptCompiler.cs: l? line 667
in Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Server \ Main.cs: l? line 557
14:59:19 This exception is fatal, press return to exit
[doublepost=1546010934][/doublepost]
I need help plz:

14:59:03 Experimental room, Puzzle room and Labyrinth of death initialized.
14:59:19 error:
14:59:19 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred in the destination of the invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception occurred in the type initializer of 'Ultima.Art'. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied to the path 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ testserver \ artlegacymul.uop'.
in System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useCapacPcPpPPPPP2254005008008008006008
in System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
in Ultima.FileIndex..ctor (String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Last \ FileIndex .cs: l? line 241
in Ultima.Art..cctor () in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Ultima \ Art.cs: l? line 15
in Ultima.Art.Measure (bitmap bmp, Int32 and xMin, Int32 and yMin, Int32 and xMax, Int32 and yMax)
in Server.CollectionItem..ctor (Type type, Int32 element ID, Int32 tool information, Int32 tint, Double dots, Boolean search point)
en Server.Engines.VvV.VvVRewards.Initialize ()
in System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod (Object Object, Objects [] Arguments, Signature, Boolean Constructor)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal (Object obj, Object [] parameters, Object [] arguments)
in System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object [] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
in Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke (string method) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Server \ ScriptCompiler.cs: l? line 667
in Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in c: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ ServUO Repack by zerodowned \ Server \ Main.cs: l? line 557
14:59:19 This exception is fatal, press return to exit
solved, now my problem is, when the server makes the first save, it crashes

PyrO

Jan 27, 2015
there can be 2 issues regarding your problem.

1)
You run the client from the same location as you have the server point at to grab the files

2)
Since it is C: you didnt run it as admin.

pain522

Dec 28, 2018
What was the command to spawn the world ?, the cities, the dungeons, doors etc ...
[doublepost=1546037974][/doublepost]I would like to know how to spawn all the mobs and npc automatically, because with the command [createworld, I have generated gates, doors, some npc etc ... but there are hundreds of spawns without activating ... I guess I do not have to activate them by hand...

I would also like to know how I can change the time interval of each saved, it is impossible to test a server when it saves every minute, if you can help me please

Last edited:

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
What was the command to spawn the world ?, the cities, the dungeons, doors etc ...
[doublepost=1546037974][/doublepost]I would like to know how to spawn all the mobs and npc automatically, because with the command [createworld, I have generated gates, doors, some npc etc ... but there are hundreds of spawns without activating ... I guess I do not have to activate them by hand...

I would also like to know how I can change the time interval of each saved, it is impossible to test a server when it saves every minute, if you can help me please
There is a toolbar at top click [admin all the world building is there
[doublepost=1546077500][/doublepost]Tried to [add pokerseat x y z it is [AddPokerSeat x y z no spaces

Last edited: