Resource icon

Full ServUO Server Land of Archon 2018-12-24

No permission to download

pain522

Dec 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "otimpyre, post: 63335, miembro: 283"] Hay una barra de herramientas en la parte superior, haga clic en [admin all the world building está ahí
[doublepost = 1546077500] [/ doublepost] Intenté [agregar pokerseat xyz es [AddPokerSeat xyz sin espacios [/ QUOTE]
Sí, pero hay muchos engendros sin activar, por ejemplo, hw en yew no hay npc y tengo que activar manualmente cada uno de los engendros, y también la hora de cada guardado que necesito cambiar

Lokidoki

Dec 27, 2018
Hello Diesel Have downloaded your server. Unfortunately I have 2 error messages after the start. Maybe you can help me

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
Donate money to this user
I can't find guides any more, how does one use the public gate system?
Page 3 has the commands or type [my commands in game

World Omniporter commands
1. Drop anywhere in Scripts folder.
2. To remove moongates run command:
[global delete where publicmoongate
3. Run command "[WorldOmniGen" to add World Omniporters

Phr3d13

Dec 30, 2018
I remember ACC Gates behaving differently then. I'll have to see if I can get my old server running with the right version client so I can refresh myself how I had the old stuff to see how to make it work on the new. Thanks for the speedy replies.

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
Donate money to this user
I remember ACC Gates behaving differently then. I'll have to see if I can get my old server running with the right version client so I can refresh myself how I had the old stuff to see how to make it work on the new. Thanks for the speedy replies.
You are referring to this https://www.servuo.com/threads/acc-public-gates-and-spell-system.445/

I believe omniporter is different but, does the same thing. Has a snazzy gump. But, moongates are shields. Can change that easy.

jayates

Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Ultima Online Eternal Vengence
I thought i'd mess around with this server. Does anyone know how to implement the UO Store into it? There's no Store.cfg file.

kriavj

Oct 4, 2017
nwa.longislandgames.club
Shard Name
New World of Archon
I downloaded the latest server changed the datapath duo in cs file and cfg file.
Also downloaded your client. When I try to start using razor or steam i get an error map. mul missing reinstall or non maxium install.

Also i ran the client directly and it could not find the server

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
I thought i'd mess around with this server. Does anyone know how to implement the UO Store into it? There's no Store.cfg file.
Archon repo was made before the store was supported by servuo.
I'm not entirely sure how complicated it would be, but should be definitely doable

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
I downloaded the latest server changed the datapath duo in cs file and cfg file.
Also downloaded your client. When I try to start using razor or steam i get an error map. mul missing reinstall or non maxium install.

Also i ran the client directly and it could not find the server
Try patching the client, and click/check the box in the patcher window to do a full file check

jayates

Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Archon repo was made before the store was supported by servuo.
I'm not entirely sure how complicated it would be, but should be definitely doable
I'll try adding a Store.cfg file and go from there.

CrafterEric

Aug 29, 2017
Arlington, TX
Shard Name
Possibility
@jakel2069 in Scripts\Accounting\AccountHandler.cs around lines 32-43 look for your starting info. Make sure it's not commented out - I think it is by default which is why you always go to New Haven. Adjust your starting positions as warranted.

I've already set mine up to start at the bank of each new town on the starting map. What that means is that when you start a new character, you better make the right choice on the map, because you're starting at the bank in that town.

Here's mine:

private static readonly CityInfo[] StartingCities = new CityInfo[]
{
new CityInfo("New Haven", "New Haven Bank", 1150168, 3503, 2574, 14),
new CityInfo("Yew", "The Empath Abbey", 1075072, 633, 858, 0),
new CityInfo("Minoc", "Bank of Minoc", 1075073, 2501, 564, 0),
new CityInfo("Britain", "The First Bank of Britain", 1075074, 1423, 1703, 7),
new CityInfo("Moonglow", "First Bank of Moonglow and Tinkersfield", 1075075, 4468, 1178, 0),
new CityInfo("Trinsic", "Bank of Brittania: Trinsic Branch", 1075076, 1827, 2829, 0),
new CityInfo("Jhelom", "Jhelom Bank and Jeweler", 1075078, 1330, 3781, 0),
new CityInfo("Skara Brae", "Bank of Skara Brae", 1075079, 594, 2157, 0),
new CityInfo("Vesper", "The Mint of Vesper", 1075080, 2899, 683, 0)
};

Attachments

grimm92

Sep 28, 2013
Had an odd issue pop up, it wont let me select any of the custom leathers from any sewing kit. Anyone else have that issue?

Insert Coin

Dec 2, 2018
Hello guys!Im going to host a server in Europe under this fantastic start point (thank you for donating LoA server files).
My problem is i dont have experiencewith this custom ores system and taming system so i dont know how powerful are runics and pets.
Any one played this shard type and is interested on help and be part of staff?Server is hosted now.If you are interested just pm me and we will see what we can do.
Thank you!

kriavj

Oct 4, 2017
nwa.longislandgames.club
Shard Name
New World of Archon
Hi thanks so much for this. this is has become the new standard. This should be the basis of a new shards.

I have it working on Windows, But I created a couple of linux hosts on light sail. now ubuntu 16 1 gb memory
I get this error compiling scripts (so compiling UO server was fine)

.Error: System.ExecutionEngineException: Couldn't create thread at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Threading.ThreadPool:RequestWorkerThread () at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.EnsureThreadRequested () <0x7fde734b3790 + 0x000 44> in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Enqueue (IThreadPoolWorkItem callback, Boolean f orceGlobal) <0x7fde734b38a0 + 0x00167> in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Threading.ThreadPool.UnsafeQueueCustomWorkItem (IThreadPoolWorkItem workItem, Boolean forceGlobal) <0x7fde734b6460 + 0x0005d> in <filename unknown>:0 This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Diesel submitted a new resource:

Full ServUO Server Land of Archon - Full ServUO server meant to work with 7.0.,60

Read more about this resource...

kriavj

Oct 4, 2017
nwa.longislandgames.club
Shard Name
New World of Archon
Never mind the solution was simple. All i did was to rename the zlib with.old to .dll that file was in the root directory of the server fpr the error on the windows server. that error above on linux - never figured it out

magik hatt

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry to bring up an old thread. I see the custom currency Quatloo.cs. How was this distributed? Was it a donation currency or something else?

Last edited:

jayates

Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
I downloaded this server and was looking through the scripts and saw a PVP system. Just wondering if someone could post the setup instructions for this system please?

Heamo Goblin

Jul 12, 2015
I downloaded this server and was looking through the scripts and saw a PVP system. Just wondering if someone could post the setup instructions for this system please?
Hard problem is finding out what system it is and if it came from ServUO or another place... Try reading through the system scripts some times the authors are awesome and add into them what needs to be edited and modified.