Resource icon

Full ServUO Server Land of Archon 2018-12-24

No permission to download

jayates

Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Ultima Online Eternal Vengence
Yeah I agree. I looked through a few scripts and thought maybe someone could give me some instructions. Here's a copy... any help is much appreciated! :)

Attachments

Reactions: Heamo Goblin

Heamo Goblin

Jul 12, 2015
uostones.ucoz.net
Shard Name
Ultima Online Stones
Donate
Donate money to this user
Yeah I agree. I looked through a few scripts and thought maybe someone could give me some instructions. Here's a copy... any help is much appreciated! :)
Thats the best way to post and ask for help that way some one can over look the code and say hay i have seen this system it was done by yatta yatta!
+Karma for that my guy!

I have looked at it and sadly i am not familiar with who wrote it sadly but i hope some one will be and can shed some light for you!

Reactions: jayates

Nytewyrm

Jun 3, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
Shard Name
warzone
This is a amazing server is there anyone who can tell me how to get the store to work, I tried to drop in the files but that didnt work, That would be the best thing for my little server of a few people

Nytewyrm

Jun 3, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
Shard Name
warzone
what files did you drop in?? Also put your shard in the tag. dont be shy!

Kriav the deleter
nwa.longislandgames.club
I dont have a real shard like public just me and some friends but we use the store to buy hard to get items so this I thought would be the most amazing pack ever because its what I have been trying to get to work just wont, so I took the store files from the newest servuo server and put them in there but get errors, store.cfg and the store folder.

Im not a coder even though I would like to learn alot more and havnt done anything exciting like this in a while but UO for life!

Attachments