Hi,

got the latest repo.

Playing around i mentionend that the gargish shield types dropping everywhere (malas,trammel,etc.).. okay so far (maybe)
than mentionend that nothing else of the gargish stuff is dropping, nor weapons, nor armor... so i guessed it will drop as loot while playing in Termur and Termur Dungeons. But i cant find a single item other than gargish shields.

so my question.. what do i have to change in loot.cs that gargish stuff (sa related stuff) drops as loot in SA regions? i did a look in loot.cs but cant figured it out. Maybe i have to change something in another .cs ??

Hi,

got the latest repo.

Playing around i mentionend that the gargish shield types dropping everywhere (malas,trammel,etc.).. okay so far (maybe)
than mentionend that nothing else of the gargish stuff is dropping, nor weapons, nor armor... so i guessed it will drop as loot while playing in Termur and Termur Dungeons. But i cant find a single item other than gargish shields.

so my question.. what do i have to change in loot.cs that gargish stuff (sa related stuff) drops as loot in SA regions? i did a look in loot.cs but cant figured it out. Maybe i have to change something in another .cs ??
It appears that in Loot.cs there are separate loot entries for SA types (gargoyle stuff), ML, AOS, etc for armor/clothing/jewelry/weapons, but there is no separate "SA Shields" -- instead they are grouped together with all other shields in the same loot entry, so thats probably why the shields are dropping everywhere. What you want to look at is Loot.cs and LootPack.cs. Just going through Loot.cs I can see one error that needs to be fixed, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were others. Here's one error I see, where on line 531 RandomJewelry isn't doing a Core.SA check to see if it should be dropping SA Jewelry:
Code:
public static BaseJewel RandomJewelry()
		{
			return Construct(m_JewelryTypes) as BaseJewel;
		}

If you look at the other entries before and after, you can see they do a Core.SA && isStygian check to see if SA loot should be dropped, but for some reason I'm guessing this one was overlooked. Anything that calls on this isn't going to drop SA jewelry. Anyways, everything else appears fine in Loot.cs so I'm guessing if there's a problem it's in LootPack.cs. Looks like the Construct method in LootPack only has parameters for Tokuno/Mondain's Legacy and nothing for SA. Someone more experienced than myself should really look at it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I would give you a better answer if I could. It's hard for me to make heads or tails of anything in LootPack with my limited C# experience.

Thank u so much..

iam also learning c# , but it will takes it time

Last edited:
I have noted the same thing on the server. I could probably winmerge the old ServUO loot and lootpack but I am sure their are things that should and should not be included.
Yes this is a script issue that needs to be addressed :)

Thanks!
Shazzy

I actually got this to work but I am sure ti is NOT the way they are going to do it
The IsStygian was IsStygianAbyss, whish was also in RunicReforging.cs.
I had to make that change in that script to IsStygian.
And I will attach my LootPack. This does drop the tokuno stuff on tukuno which was also missing. Now just need to be sure that the ML stuff is dropping, because I am not seeing elf stuff \.
Anyway, you can look at this is see if it helps.
Here is the area changed in RunicForging/cs:
Code:
#region Random Item Generation
public static Item GenerateRandomItem(IEntity e)
{
Item item = Loot.RandomArmorOrShieldOrWeaponOrJewelry(LootPackEntry.IsInTokuno(e), LootPackEntry.IsMondain(e), LootPackEntry.IsStygian(e));

if (item != null)
GenerateRandomItem(item, null, Utility.RandomMinMax(100, 700), 0, ReforgedPrefix.None, ReforgedSuffix.None);

return item;
}

public static Item GenerateRandomItem(Mobile killer, BaseCreature creature)
{
Item item = Loot.RandomArmorOrShieldOrWeaponOrJewelry(LootPackEntry.IsInTokuno(killer), LootPackEntry.IsMondain(killer), LootPackEntry.IsStygian(killer));

if(item != null)
GenerateRandomItem(item, killer, Math.Max(100, GetDifficultyFor(creature)), LootPack.GetLuckChanceForKiller(creature), ReforgedPrefix.None, ReforgedSuffix.None);

return item;
}

Attachments

• LootPack.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for the help! There is a big development push for full SA support right now. I'll put this on the defect backlog and get your changes merged in when we can.

Back