Hi all,

I have my expansion set to ML and I thought that would cover it, but gargoyle gear still seems to be dropping off mobs. Is there another place to look for this? I've looked at the loot files and I don't see anything super specific to disabling it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Not fully sure how the loot works but maybe you have to respawn things in the world before it takes place if they happen to contain the gear before the code was changed?
If not then this is definitely a problem and someone else might have to take a look just figured I’d throw my two cents about a possible fix?

I have manually spawned a few champs and they keep yielding the garg stuff. I will try with other mobs as well just to be sure. Thanks!

I will jump on later, around 8 hrs from now. I will have a look. I went through a lot of the loot system, so i reckon i can help ya out.

well going through mine i can spawn things under the ML expansion and they wont drop garg items. OP can you provide the Loot.cs and is this the latest Servuo build? As i want to make sure i didnt tinker with anything. (Mine is quite modified)

Also where did you set the Expansion? Did you do both CurrentExpansion.cs in the scripts and the Expansion.CFG in the Servuo-master/Config folder?

Last edited:
Back