Not A Bug Gauntlet

mordredrs

Citizen
I've used [gengauntlet some time when i was starting my server and today i've gone to gauntlet to see if it's working and i've found an error.
There is 04 of each monsters in the rooms, 04 vendors, 04 entering doors (the red ones) :/
Probably is something with my gauntletspawner.cs
I'll upload the archive in case any good soul could compare what i'm doing wrong.
Also, when killing one of the monsters, i've this warning:
gauntlet.png
Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. I'm running nerun's distro for runuo 2.3

Attachments

• GauntletSpawner.cs
    21.6 KB · Views: 2

Insanity

Rookie
Sounds like you used the command 4 times. Go to the center of Gauntlet, and delete 3 of the controllers. That should fix things.

Milva

Administrator
Ya if used to many times they will just stack on top of each other, plus might want to check all the doors into the rooms also, those could also be stacked- EDIT oh never mind you mentioned there were 4 doors :)

mordredrs

Citizen
Thanks guys!
I was able to remove the "extra" controllers, except for the one on Impaler's Room (i wasn't able to find it). Also, i've deleted the right doors, letting the ones linked with each spawner/controller (i've had to reinicialize the controller via [props with only one creature, then deleted the black doors ;))
In case any of you find the impaler coordinates, i'd be mostly gratefull if you could share!

Attachments

• ai.imgur.com_qp6srIr.png
    ai.imgur.com_qp6srIr.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 4

Milva

Administrator
I remember one being hard to find maybe this is the one, look around a platform type area if one in that room? I'm not sure if these are the cords they were in the gauntlet script (Doom) props the floor in that room for the height then add that number to the end of these
Use [go 376 504

Last edited:

Insanity

Rookie
[area interface

Then target the whole room, will show everything one one gump that us in the area.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4