GoldDraco13

Squire
GoldDraco13 submitted a new resource:

GD13 Black Box - UO Multi Tool with UO Live Support

GD13 Black Box

~Next Gen - Beta v1.0.0.1~

UO Live Supported

Release Notes

This is the remake of the tool I was working on, it is in Beta while I flesh it out!
The tool currently supports decoration and movement,
Plus supports most UO Live controls

More to come!

How to Use
When you start, you'll be presented with a small window!
Each button has a tool tip!

Main Controls
Viewer - Opens the Main item viewer and search
Decorate - Opens the...

Read more about this resource...

GoldDraco13

Squire
GoldDraco13 updated GD13 Black Box with a new update entry:

Update

*Added Range to Random toggle - Now cycles through 1-5 and Off (R)
*Command now Editable - located on main tool for those that don't use [
*Added Gump Tool - Not complete (Save/Load/Create Script or Edit are still being finished)

**To start a new gump, first enter a name and then hit New Gump, from there you can start placing elements, this is only for bug testing as you can not save your work in this release!

Read the rest of this update entry...

GoldDraco13

Squire

Update

*Fixed a potential crash if Live was toggled on/off in certain situations
*Added Save/Load/Create and Edit to the Gump Editor

Quick How To Gump

Create New Gumps by Entering a Name and Hitting New Gump
Save Gump in Progress by hitting save, file located in tool app folder/Gumps
Load Gump by entering in a previously saved gumps name and hit load, similar action as new gump
Create Gump will save a basic gump script in tool app folder/Gumps
You can not Edit elements, make sure to have...

GoldDraco13

Squire

Update

*Large Update - Requires Scripts to be installed server side for new feature!

*Builder Tool is now operational - Supports Newest ServUO Only (For Now)
**I have only written the scripts for the newest ServUO, I'll do older versions in a later release

Usage, When you are in Builder Tool, you can first start by saving builds you have in game, once you have a list of builds saved, you have options to add a image for reference as well. but once you have builds saved!

You can paste them into...

sec_goat

Citizen
I don't know if this is the right spot, but HOW exactly do I use this? I can add a blueprint in game, and I can launch the external app but I am missing the step where I tie the two together to make it work? Read through the included instructions but they seem to only explain the GUI?
can any one offer some adivice on getting this working right?
Thanks!

GoldDraco13

Squire
The builder tool requires that you first have a structure in game to copy, you can copy anything you see to a blueprint, then use these saved prints to build. ie: place copies that you are able to adjust with the move tool when in builder mode. Or commit so you can freeze the statics to map!

sec_goat

Citizen
The builder tool requires that you first have a structure in game to copy, you can copy anything you see to a blueprint, then use these saved prints to build. ie: place copies that you are able to adjust with the move tool when in builder mode. Or commit so you can freeze the statics to map!
Ok sounds good, What would you suggest as a system for copying?

GoldDraco13

Squire
You copy with the tool, that is what the save part of the tool does, you save and take a screenshot in the area provided for easy reference later when looking up blueprints!
I should break that part into two for better flow, 1/2 the build tool copies/saves and takes a screenshot of build in game. The other 1/2 of the tool is for placing saved blueprints that either you or someone on your server using the tool has copied already with the tool. The only thing that is transferred between builders is the blueprint data, the name and screenshot will need to be added when you add other peoples prints!

Last edited: