GD13 - NPC Flying System (2019)

GD13 - NPC Flying System (2019) 1.0.0.7

No permission to download

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
The code might need to be adjusted for the newer servuo...
C#:
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingColdDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 87: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 93: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 95: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingCrimsonDrake.cs:
    CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 123: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 124: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 125: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 126: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 127: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 128: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0246: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 62: 'FlyingDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'FlyingDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingFireDaemon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 58: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 59: 'FlyingFireDaemon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 60: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingFrostDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 83: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 88: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 94: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingGreaterDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 77: 'FlyingGreaterDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingPlatinumDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 132: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 133: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 134: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 135: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 136: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 137: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingShadowWyrm.cs:
    CS0115: Line 64: 'FlyingShadowWyrm.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
If you take out those issues and add this it works … not sure it works the same though :)

SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath);
SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.ConductiveBlast);

sahisahi

Jan 13, 2016
my line 200

C#:
 int getX = GetDirection("{flyingcreature.Direction}", out int getY);
line 238

C#:
line 595

C#:
 X = (X + GetDirection("{Direction}", out int getY));

i made few edits to the next methods because i was getting errors;

C#:
 [CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public int MaxFlyStam
        {
            get { return M_FlyStam; }
            set { M_FlyStam = value;  }
            }
        private static int M_FlyStam { get; set; }

public int FlyStam
        {
        get { return F_Stam; }
        set { F_Stam = value; }
        }
        private static int F_Stam { get; set; }

public bool FlyShadowOn
        {
        get { return F_Shadow;
        }        set { F_Shadow = value;}
        }

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: WizardTim

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user

this has been changed, did you edit the file, the $ was removed from the string making the call to the method void, if you wanted to edit out $ then change call

int getX = GetDirection("" + flyingcreature.Direction.ToString(), out int getY);
Post automatically merged:

I just downloaded and checked your file, you have edited it and made many many errors, all to use a older net frameworks, makes no sense to me but I won't be able to help you as I'm only going to support newer versions of ServUO using latest Net Frameworks. I've learnt to code with the newest releases of Net and don't want to use older styles of writing code like explained in the string edit above, I love the new features like $ over using {0} or +, as with Generics and such, lists are way better then arrays and the list goes on.

The code might need to be adjusted for the newer servuo...
C#:
 + Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingColdDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 87: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 93: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 95: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingCrimsonDrake.cs:
    CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 123: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 124: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 125: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 126: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 127: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 128: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0246: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 62: 'FlyingDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'FlyingDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingFireDaemon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 58: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 59: 'FlyingFireDaemon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 60: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingFrostDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 83: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 88: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 94: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingGreaterDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 77: 'FlyingGreaterDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingPlatinumDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 132: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 133: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 134: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 135: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 136: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 137: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Custom Systems/Flying System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/FlyingMobs/FlyingShadowWyrm.cs:
    CS0115: Line 64: 'FlyingShadowWyrm.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

I've been thinking about this and wonder how I am not using a new version of ServUO, I sent you a fix that I would disregard as it shouldn't matter if the method is in basecreature and not baseflying, the mobs I used were all from the distro file, just made name edits and added flystam... I'm thinking there must be a setting that is set to exclude those methods on a certain expansion of UO. The new calls you posted must be for a new system I'm not aware of and need to investigate as servuo has changed runuo so much from what I remember! So my question is, what expansion are you using?

New Update coming tomorrow, New Flying Item, New Feature and bug fixes!

Last edited:

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
GoldDraco,
I am using the latest servuo and the latest expansions

sahisahi

Jan 13, 2016

this has been changed, did you edit the file, the $ was removed from the string making the call to the method void, if you wanted to edit out $ then change call

int getX = GetDirection("" + flyingcreature.Direction.ToString(), out int getY);

I just downloaded and checked your file, you have edited it and made many many errors, all to use a older net frameworks, makes no sense to me but I won't be able to help you as I'm only going to support newer versions of ServUO using latest Net Frameworks. I've learnt to code with the newest releases of Net and don't want to use older styles of writing code like explained in the string edit above, I love the new features like $ over using {0} or +, as with Generics and such, lists are way better then arrays and the list goes on.

I've been thinking about this and wonder how I am not using a new version of ServUO, I sent you a fix that I would disregard as it shouldn't matter if the method is in basecreature and not baseflying, the mobs I used were all from the distro file, just made name edits and added flystam... I'm thinking there must be a setting that is set to exclude those methods on a certain expansion of UO. The new calls you posted must be for a new system I'm not aware of and need to investigate as servuo has changed runuo so much from what I remember! So my question is, what expansion are you using?

New Update coming tomorrow, New Flying Item, New Feature and bug fixes!

The $ gave me errors, im using runuo 2.2. expansion is set to none

• Haha

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Ya, I won't support that old of a version of RunUO, it uses a older version of Net Frameworks that doesn't support the code I use!

GoldDraco,
I am using the latest servuo and the latest expansions
ok, will set my client to newest expansion and do a test and make changes for next update!

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Reactions: Exale

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
GoldDraco13 updated GD13 - NPC Flying System (2019) with a new update entry:

GD13 - NPC Flying System 6.0

Minor Update - Added FlyingTotem.cs

*Make sure to replace the entire system folder, there were edits made to a few files to
implement this feature!*

This will appear in backpack when flying, double click to level off flight,
Return to going up/down by double clicking it again!

This was a huge improvement it required a update today as I probably won't update this now for a week or...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Exale

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
With these codes in the install it still does not work. Does anyone with the new servuo have these issues?

C#:
public override bool HasBreath { get { return true; } }
        public override int BreathPhysicalDamage { get { return m_Type == DrakeType.Physical ? 100 : 0; } }
        public override int BreathFireDamage { get { return m_Type == DrakeType.Fire ? 100 : 0; } }
        public override int BreathColdDamage { get { return m_Type == DrakeType.Cold ? 100 : 0; } }
        public override int BreathPoisonDamage { get { return m_Type == DrakeType.Poison ? 100 : 0; } }
        public override int BreathEffectHue { get { return m_Type == DrakeType.Cold ? 0x480 : 0; } }

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Using the latest servuo, and tested on newest expansion, I don't get errors so am puzzled to why you do, just comment those out in yours, not to big of a deal, though they are there in the servuo, I never added them and don't know why they effect you!

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
its seems like a different code for the Hasbreath and the Aura stuff.

I have to use these. not sure of a fix for the Auras yet though
SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath);
SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.ConductiveBlast);
SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.PoisonSpit);
SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.ColossalRage);

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
I'll explore this more, I admit I've been busy on other parts of the system that I haven't done to much in exploring this issue of yours besides checking that I'm using a fresh copy of latest seruo and client from UO.com fully patched!

ion

Mar 20, 2013
Shard Name
Bane
Its ok.. I have mine working and I have the code that fixes the Aura stuff now. I just wanted to point it out just in case others had issues with it.

Reactions: GoldDraco13

The Real Keith

Feb 5, 2015
uorevealed.com
Shard Name
UO Revealed
Donate
I haven't used this or anything but i saw your latest update in ServUO discord Resource-Updates channel. Just a thought, but why don't you use a gump to handle some of the height, take off, landing stuff, similar to some of the ship control gumps we've seen here. You could probably even recycle one. Would eliminate the need for an item in your pack and it would give you direct control of the z level.

a quick search for example https://www.servuo.com/archive/boatcontrol-command.580/

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
I haven't used this or anything but i saw your latest update in ServUO discord Resource-Updates channel. Just a thought, but why don't you use a gump to handle some of the height, take off, landing stuff, similar to some of the ship control gumps we've seen here. You could probably even recycle one. Would eliminate the need for an item in your pack and it would give you direct control of the z level.

a quick search for example https://www.servuo.com/archive/boatcontrol-command.580/
I'm trying to stay away from gumps, they break immersion and one of the biggest wishes I heard back from my previous versions on RunUO were to get rid of the gumps!

The only item used for flying at the moment is the Totem, it is to level your flight off and a place holder as the mouse flight system is always going up/down and I wanted to update the feature before I fleshed out this system!

The other items are the mounts per say, the rug and magic device!

I'll be expanding the system with Hover as well, just working on a way to connect it organically then I'll redo the Totem as it is just a stepping stone to future updates.

GoldDraco13

Silver Donator
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
I dropped this into a RunUO 2.0 and the only errors it had were the string $ format, so if you want to use this with RunUO, just change all the strings with $ in them, like the following.

int getX = GetDirection($"{flyingcreature.Direction}", out int getY);

change to

int getX = GetDirection(flyingcreature.Direction.ToString(), out int getY);

**Just so you know what $ does, it allows us to put Value/Method ref inside the "" instead of using concat + or using string.format to join strings together with ref.

Great Video on string usages, explaining the differences and uses!

Last edited:

sahisahi

Jan 13, 2016
I dropped this into a RunUO 2.0 and the only errors it had were the string $ format, so if you want to use this with RunUO, just change all the strings with $ in them, like the following.

int getX = GetDirection($"{flyingcreature.Direction}", out int getY);

change to

int getX = GetDirection(flyingcreature.Direction.ToString(), out int getY);

**Just so you know what $ does, it allows us to put Value/Method ref inside the "" instead of using concat + or using string.format to join strings together with ref.

Great Video on string usages, explaining the differences and uses!

I changed that line and im getting errors:

Errors:
+ Custom/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/FlyingCreatures/BaseFlyingAI/BaseFlying.cs:
CS1525: Line 200: Invalid expression term 'int'
CS1002: Line 200: ; expected
CS1525: Line 200: Invalid expression term ')'

thanks for the video i hope i learn something

• Haha