1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixing Gorgon lenses

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tasanar, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Tasanar

Missing various checks when gorgonlenses are applied to equipment.

It is missing the OnTarget checks as well as the checks when the gump pops up.

Where I would be lost is the gump.

The gump only appears if you are applying a LESSER gorgon lens to a piece of equipment with a greater type of the lens applied. (you would only do this if you had like 1 charge left and could add 50 charges of a lesser type)

Once you get the gump you can move the lens and ITEM that was targeted out of the bag. So to troll someone you could "sell" a helmet item with greater lens charges on it and as long as you have the gump up before the trade you can then cancel those charges out with lesser changes even after the item has left your bag.

(not sure why anyone would do that but just an idea)

2. Tasanar

3. Dexter_Lexia

Moderator ServUO Developer

Hmm, maybe i fixed it on my shard instead lol. I'll get it in.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1