ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
High Seas
I am having an issue with graphics not showing when I try to deed them. This happened with the animated heart table and now with stairs. All new graphics recently added. The tile data is the exact same as other stairs that work fine but no matter what I change, when I try to create a deed that includes the stairs, they do not show up as an item in the deed. Even if I only try to create a deed of the stairs alone, nothing will capture to create the deed. Any suggestions?

which addon program are you using? the addon generator has a button you can test the addon /place before saving.
You may not have enough area capture for this -- are they can item in game which you can add and see?

which addon program are you using? the addon generator has a button you can test the addon /place before saving.
You may not have enough area capture for this -- are they can item in game which you can add and see?
Yes, I can see the items, place in pack, etc. I use this 1672373877123.png
I click all the Statics, Item, Tiles before I try to deed

I've noticed sometimes have to make some strange (square) angle captures to get them to work. Screen size's and what not. Normally ill go into the void of black around some dungeon to make them. having to adjust the screen using ClassicUO and make very large square capturers of the item I'm trying to make. Milva is right.. Test & Gen is your best way to capture them for sure. multi be tricky buggers.

Smaller items take a larger capture area for some reason , happened to me quite a few times :)

Try the test & gen , you will be able to place
Ty Milva :) I have always used test & gen. I have been creating deeds for a few years now and have never ran into this problem. I even moved all of the tiles to the black area and included a radius of 100 tiles in each direction to capture and it still says "no components have been selected". It's the craziest thing lol. They are there...I can see them, move them, place them in my pack..but when I try to deed...nothing can be captured to create the deed and place.

Check the addon gen to see if this item numbers are listed in there- I'm not sure when this was last updated

Back