你好,如何让他工作,谢谢。
[doublepost=1509975794][/doublepost]Hello, how to make him work, thank you.

Hi Im getting this:
Custom/GraveRobbing/GraveRobbing.cs:
CS0246: Line 94: The type or namespace name 'Bones' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 99: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Hi Im getting this:
Custom/GraveRobbing/GraveRobbing.cs:
CS0246: Line 94: The type or namespace name 'Bones' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 99: The type or namespace name 'PetrafiedWood' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Same thing. It is referencing items from another custom script unknown

Installed on Serv uo 57
As soon as I dbl click shovel server crashes.
Error report says something bout a ctor with dbl click..
????

I just installed it and it mostly worked. I changed Bones to Bone, and remarked out the lines about PetrifiedWood and DestroyingAngel - no idea if either of those exist.

But the shovel and system worked fine for me. You dig on graves, and get the occasional vengeful spirit, bone pile (with loot), or treasure chests. I tried to use it away from graves and got a message saying I could not dig there. The shovel worked fine for me, though.

I just installed it and it mostly worked. I changed Bones to Bone, and remarked out the lines about PetrifiedWood and DestroyingAngel - no idea if either of those exist.

But the shovel and system worked fine for me. You dig on graves, and get the occasional vengeful spirit, bone pile (with loot), or treasure chests. I tried to use it away from graves and got a message saying I could not dig there. The shovel worked fine for me, though.
I got 7.0.85.15 for client..
What you got?

Servuo57 is the emulator
The client is the one you log on with..
Where you put your password and name to log in.. at bottom is client version

Back