Hi people, i'm Ben from Italy. Im' a GM on a RunUO 1.0 italian RP Shard inspired by Conan chronicles (R. Howard), but situation here is not that nice, expecially on RP side. We have only few shard in Italy, and they aren't changed in the last 5 years, community is around 200 ppl spread over 6+ shards.

I was looking for SA features and stuff and i find ServUO. I'm very excited about this project, and glad that someone is still looking to improve Ultima Online experience. There was a Pirates RP server here few years ago, and was a little success. We hope to bring innovation with a Pirate style server, with features that ServUO can offer. Would be a very pleasure to be a member here, and i hope i can be handfull in helping others.

Best regards, Luca.

Welcome to the Servuo Community Ben, Luca. You've come to the right place if you're looking for SA content. As that is the primary direction servuo is being taken towards in completeness. Yar har I roleplayed as a pirate once. Best of luck with all your project(s).

Here's a Pirate ship Cs Hope you can fix the ShipsPirateCaptian.cs Seams to have a problem on line 121, and I don't seam to be able to fix it. Sometimes I'm just dumb.

Attachments

• Piratesandship.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Back