Started with sphere, played with Runuo later in life took about 5 year break now I'm back because I'm intrigued by the enhanced client and I understand ServUO supports that. On a Linux server so this will be interesting

Welcome to ServUO and welcome back into the world of UO emulation!
I hope it all goes smoothly for you and you can find any support here that you need! :)

welcome itsbiggs.
Sphere was a hell of a emu I liked it. I began on pol.
There is actually a bit of activity in the department of linux hosting.

That is good, as my server in the ol basement is Ubuntu 12 LTS. Mono isn't super friendly I've read a bit and see I may have some struggles, but from what I read this emu supports the Enhanced Client correct?

I must have misread somewhere, if I can ask without being a hassle (since I can't see it from googling) what is the fundamental difference between ServUO and RunUO. Sorry for the foolish questions, I saw talk about the Wiki, but did not see one yet.

ServUO is also a fork from RunUO with added SA content which RunUO currently doesn't have :) and Welcome to ServUO !

ServUO is also a fork from RunUO with added SA content which RunUO currently doesn't have :) and Welcome to ServUO !

Thank you! I wish I could be more of a help to the community but I don't have a ton of usable skills just looking for the best option to host my shard for friends. But I will help where and when I can!

New ideas and fresh faces are what drive the community forward. Contributions are great, but if theres nobody to contribute to or for, then its all moot - so don't apologize!

Back