Hello
We noticed on our server a strange problem with the introduction to Grizzlie in Bedlam. Despite the required quests - the player receives a message that Grizzlie is summoned by someone (from at least a week - it does not change)

Attachments

• Bedlam.png
    Bedlam.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Hmm are you using the newest ServUO svn? He is one of my most farmed peerless (since the notes (keys) are not hard to obtain) and I have not seen this yet. I know older versions of the Peerless system could lock up.

SVN ver 3016 atm. But I did not notice changes in this regard in later versions (3017-3038)

Do you have any way to reset this boss?

Hmm no idea try updating all your peerless systems to the newest code. Should clean up those issues. There have also been a ton of exploit fixes as of late so anyone running ServUO code should really update because anyone that follows along with the source code will know how to exploit the weaknesses.

Should setting this option to true cause a change to be displayed "true" in the altar props gump ? I am asking because the choice of the true option results in the message "property has been set" but still in the gump I see the setting false. Do I understand correctly that, despite this, the reset was made?

First - many thanks for your post Dexter_Lexia and Tasanar
We managed to get a bit more information about the situation in which the problem described appeared.
A few days ago, a group of 3 players went on a hunt for the Grizzle. They collected the required 5 scrolls , completed the required Bedlam quest, got a book, which they put on the altar (table) in the house, receiving in return three other books (keys).The player used one of the keys, and the window confirming the transition to the peerless popped out (it requires pressing OK to teleport).From the group of three players, for two the window appeared and the third person probably did not (or did not manage to press OK) - a monster who was nearby killed it. From that moment there was a problem - players did not teleport (with the message described), as if the system was still waiting for a response from the third player who died when trying to accept the teleport to the boss.

Back