Zack submitted a new resource:

Guild Travel Stone (Recall to Guild-mates) - Recall to your guild mates with this magical travel stone.

This is a barebones version of my Guild Travel Stone that I am using on my shard. This does the basics of what is intended.

Installation: Drop in Customs Folder and Re-compile.

Usage: [add GuildTravelStone
1. Add the GuildTravelStone to your backpack.
2. Double click on the stone.
3. Type the name of a fellow guild-mate.
4. Watch as your character recalls to your guild-mates current location.

(If it does not find an online player with that name, you will receive the message, "We did not...

Read more about this resource...

Zack updated Guild Travel Stone (Recall to Guild-mates) with a new update entry:

GuildTravelStone v1.1 Update

Hey everyone. I added a few more things to this, to help reduce potential item abuse.

v1.1 Updates:
- Now requires recall reagents.
- The guildmate that you recall too must ALSO have a Guild Travel Stone in his backpack.
//So as to avoid unwanted visitors you may receive just from being in a guild.
- Failure messages are hued red for visibility.
- A little spring cleaning. Trying to learn to write more efficiently.

Read the rest of this update entry...

To address the pvp issue. Maybe you can do a check if the guy your trying to recall to is in combat, if so you cant teleport to him. Maybe do another check like if there is a opposing faction/guild at war with that is within 30-50 tiles, you cant teleport to them or something. Im sure other constraints might work.

To address the pvp issue. Maybe you can do a check if the guy your trying to recall to is in combat, if so you cant teleport to him. Maybe do another check like if there is a opposing faction/guild at war with that is within 30-50 tiles, you cant teleport to them or something. Im sure other constraints might work.

Definitely! I just have to take some time to add it. I also intend on adding the spell timer, so that the cast is not instant. I hadn't thought about checking for opposing guild members nearby. There are definitely options. Likely I will end up adding multiple different constraints that can be turned on and off before adding it to your own library. Thanks for the feedback!

Back