I wanted to if there is a way to modify the maximum amount of time a guild can be at war with another guild. Right now the maximum time a guild can be at war is 15 hours and I would like to make it much longer, pretty much a never ending war. I imagine it has something to do with guilds.cs but I am not sure where to make the change or how to since I am a complete noob at scripting. Any help is appreciated!

Did some digging and I don't see any limit for 15 hours. You can do unlimited war by leaving kills and length at 0

Code:
//Note: OSI differs from what it says on website. unlimited war = 0 kills/ 0 hrs. Not > 999. (sidenote: they both cap at 65535, 7.5 years, but, still.) 

TextRelay tKills = info.GetTextEntry(11); TextRelay tWarLength = info.GetTextEntry(10); 

int maxKills = (tKills == null) ? 0 : Math.Max(Math.Min(Utility.ToInt32(info.GetTextEntry(11).Text), 0xFFFF), 0); 

TimeSpan warLength = TimeSpan.FromHours((tWarLength == null) ? 0 : Math.Max(Math.Min(Utility.ToInt32(info.GetTextEntry(10).Text), 0xFFFF), 0));

Back