This won't work with Newer clients using the UOP files? it is looking for Art.mul and I do not apparently have that file!

Apparently I am a it dense, when I load UOFiddler with this plugin in the plugins directory, I cannot find where the UOP extractor actually is to us it. Any Ideas?

@sec_goat
If you have loaded the plugin, then after restarting UOFiddler scroll to the left. I will say that this plugin doesn't work as well as the Legacy Converter for repacking to .uop.

@sec_goat
If you have loaded the plugin, then after restarting UOFiddler scroll to the left. I will say that this plugin doesn't work as well as the Legacy Converter for repacking to .uop.
I assume you mean right? this is what I have when I scroll All the way to the right:

ai.imgur.com_1CWTjTb.png

LOL, yep right[DOUBLEPOST=1379683677][/DOUBLEPOST]Click Plugins->Manage-> and make sure that plugin is checked, restart and see if it's there.

I'm gonna guess here...I'm thinking something wasn't installed correctly ~or~ it's the UOFiddler you have. I went through about 5 different UOF to get my current one. But, I don't use it for extracting/packing uop as it doesn't save things correctly.[DOUBLEPOST=1379684594][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked, and I have UOFiddler 4.6 is that the one you are using?

B
I'm gonna guess here...I'm thinking something wasn't installed correctly ~or~ it's the UOFiddler you have. I went through about 5 different UOF to get my current one. But, I don't use it for extracting/packing uop as it doesn't save things correctly.[DOUBLEPOST=1379684594][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked, and I have UOFiddler 4.6 is that the one you are using?
but there is no "install" it just extracts from the zip file. . .

As you can see I'm having a major "duh" day...yes that is true. Is there a way to upload here if I put the plugin back in mine? Or I can just rapidshare it.[DOUBLEPOST=1379684958][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I got it... now how to get it to ya.

As you can see I'm having a major "duh" day...yes that is true. Is there a way to upload here if I put the plugin back in mine? Or I can just rapidshare it.[DOUBLEPOST=1379684958][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I got it... now how to get it to ya.
Oh that's ok I have those all the time. Yes I am using 4.6. Also Not sure if yo can upload the whole thing I will try re-downloadign to make sure I didn't get a bad batch of files or something.

Attachments

• ai.imgur.com_kQi5HVd.png
    ai.imgur.com_kQi5HVd.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 59
Here are all of the GumpStudio versions... this one includes GumpStudio 1.8r3 which was adapted to work with KR - I think the adaptation was made by a guy named Knos.Snok (maybe I spelled that wrong).

Versions Included Are:

1.8q.02
1.8r2
1.8r3

Attachments

• GumpStudio.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
I did manage its my issue was actually that I was opening it from a network share. I thought perhaps I had converted the muls incorrectly but its all working now. thanks for getting back to me :)

Back