RedBeard submitted a new resource:

Gypsy Tent Camps & Moonstone Jewelry - A gypsy camp with special loot drop

Here is the re-introduced gypsy camp of old. Re-introduced in Publish 65. They are like the original camps with the green or blue tents.
They spawn with: 2 treasure chests( a level 2 and a level 3), 1 cauldron over a lit fire or unlit fire, and 6 gypsies. The gypsies have a 1/1000 chance to drop a piece of Moonstone Jewelry (Earrings, Ring, Bracelet, or Necklace. When D-clicked the jewelry changes color according to what facet you're on. Blue for Trammel, red for Felucca, and gray for all...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Are the Gypsies supposed to spawn as 'blues'? I see they have a chance to drop the jewelry on death... but you can't kill blues in Trammel...

Are the Gypsies supposed to spawn as 'blues'? I see they have a chance to drop the jewelry on death... but you can't kill blues in Trammel...
If you look at the video I attached, the Gargoyle PC "Cereal", appears to attack both blue and red NPC's
also notice that gypsies teach cooking, Snooping, and stealing; so they must be neutral to blue players.
Maybe this should be changed:
Code:
public Gypsy()
: base(AIType.AI_Animal, FightMode.None, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)
to this:
Code:
AIType.AI_Animal, FightMode.Aggressor, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)

//actually maybe they should try to melee so this would be correct:
AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Aggressor, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)
Should they have Fame/Karma stats and perhaps lower karma? Probably.
Code:
this.Fame = 1000; //Brigand
this.Karma = 1000; //lowers karma +

I can only assume the red npc's are brigands.

Last edited:
Both Camps said I was missing an item 'CauldronBurningAddon' And I looked all over for it, No can find

Back