HAAAALP!

Digger

Feb 16, 2017
Ok, pretend like you THOUGHT you knew what you were doing but didn't and somehow you ended up with a britannian ship that had no pilot... you with me? No Pilot! So you think... I got this! [remove everything in sight.
hrmmm that doesn't work.. try [wipe..... So now I have a ghost ship. Which is kinda cool but the toon that placed it can't place another boat. what do I do?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Try [wipe multi to see if this helps-you will get a bounding target- target outside of the ship

Digger

Feb 16, 2017
nope did same as [wipe removed all the ghosts and ghools I put on it tho LOL

Neshoba

Feb 1, 2016
try [delete and target the mast of the ship if not then target the hatch the tillerman Il know in a few minutes done it before goin to see how I did it

(edit use [delete and target the tillerman)

Digger

Feb 16, 2017
try [delete and target the mast of the ship if not then target the hatch the tillerman Il know in a few minutes done it before goin to see how I did it

(edit use [delete and target the tillerman)
Hehehe yeah if you HAVE a tillerman that works great! I don't I deleted everything on the ship you can delete but the ship still floats! You can even navigate it useing verbal commands.
[doublepost=1490324982][/doublepost]I know your thinking... it HAS to have a pilot! You can't delete the pilot without deleting the ship. Well... a normal person, that probably applies. I however, am gifted! You see I read that if a player is on the ship it will not get auto moved away from the docks. So, being the genius that I am... I made the pilot a player! It didn't work... and a few days later... no pilot!

Talow

Aug 30, 2014
Shard Name
UORoleplay
Can you "[area interface" (without quotes) and is anything in the returned list?

Digger

Feb 16, 2017
guessing you found it.
Yes Talow, I did what you said and it showed the ship. I clicked the delete button and poof! no more ghost ship!
So now I have another question for you. How to I set news for the town criers?

Talow

Aug 30, 2014
Shard Name
UORoleplay
Just double click them and the button on the top of the gump, must be staff I think.