This is likely user error on my part, but I'm out of ideas.

I want to change the race of a toon in game and have their hair and skin change as well.
So changing race in game [set race gargoyle , does change the race however it doesn't change the HairID.
The HairID stays that of a human, and does not change to horns.

I want to apply the above into a script as I skip the character creation screen in the client, however i nee dthe hairitem id to change as well. Do I just need to define a hair item ID default to gargoyle ? It is set correct in racedefinitions.cs .

So I'm thinking im missing something..

Found a suitable work around. Instead of relying on the utility to do it for me, I just tacked in the script a switch random option to randomly choose a hairitemid for gargoyle.

Code:
                    switch (Utility.RandomMinMax(1, 9))
                    {
                        case 1: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x4261; break;
                        case 2: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x4262; break;
                        case 3: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x4273; break;
                        case 4: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x4274; break;
                        case 5: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x4275; break;
                        case 6: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x42B0; break;
                        case 7: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x42B1; break;
                        case 8: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x42AA; break;
                        case 9: ((Mobile)AttachedTo).HairItemID = 0x42AB; break;
                    }

Back