I am looking from someone to decorate some area's for a halloween event i have been working on.
The only difficult part is that i need the decoration to be "coded".

example

Code:
      item = new Item();
                item.Name = "";
                item.Hue = 0;
                item.ItemID = 7572;
                item.Movable = false;
                item.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(5812, 528, 5));

item = new Item();
                item.Name = "";
                item.Hue = 0;
                item.ItemID = 7572;
                item.Movable = false;
                item.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(5816, 518, 8));

item = new Item();
                item.Name = "";
                item.Hue = 0;
                item.ItemID = 4453;
                item.Movable = false;
                item.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(5817, 593, 0));

item = new Item();
                item.Name = "";
                item.Hue = 0;
                item.ItemID = 4453;
                item.Movable = false;
                item.MoveToWorld(new Point3D(5834, 588, 0));

Doing it this way alone with some of the custom code i have for the event system it will allow me to automatically create and delete all of the decoration instantly during the events active period.

Once completed all you have to do is change the year below and the event is all saved ready for next year.

Code:
 public static DateTime StartHalloween
        {
            get
            {
                return new DateTime(2018, 10, 13);
            }
        }
        public static DateTime FinishHalloween
        {
            get
            {
                return new DateTime(2018, 11, 15);
            }
        }

The only trouble is im not very good at decorating so im looking for someone to help. This person will be given a full copy of the halloween event system, which i may release as a paid submission after halloween this year ready for next year.

If your interested please feel free to PM me

Addons can be used. I just don’t do any form of decorating I lack the artistic touch even down to colouring in between lines lol.

My aim is for Luna, Brit bank (tram and felucca) and some graveyards to be given a spooky theme for Halloween.

My system currently has 3 Halloween quests 2 Champ spawns 5 mini champs and a few mini bosses.

Eventually I’ll be adding different season to it ie Christmas, and Easter. Once these are completed there will even be a new Harrower once all the seasonal champ skulls are collected. This will only be summonable during a seasonal event.

I could most likely can create an addon Halloween theme for the top of brit bank tram/ and fel (fel one could have more blood) and give you those addons- very easy to place if you want :)

The easiest way to search this site is with Google. Just begin your search with site:servuo.com

Code:
site:servuo.com halloween

The easiest way to search this site is with Google. Just begin your search with site:servuo.com

Code:
site:servuo.com halloween

thanks dude i have tried to search the site and gone through stuff just wondered if anyone had anything else they could share

Back