Milva

Milva submitted a new resource:

Halloween Witch With Drop Items - Halloween, Witch

Halloween Witch has 4 drop items-as always please check the witch for stats and hits to suit your server- drop items are very basic.
HalloweenOuiJaBoard2018-will create different colored animations when clicked-not my script
The Witch Robe when worn and click the robe- will turned into a frog -not my script.
Along with 2 deeds- shown in the SS
I have also added an addon of a Halloween Witch House if you would like to spawn your witch in this.
Just add this to your custom folder...

Read more about this resource...

I just checked the download and it shows as in there, named Witchhouseaddon if you still don't see it I can upload it for you :)

I found it sorry hehe I added a bit to it would you like to see? Only for me thoe
[doublepost=1536170374][/doublepost]I also made a halloween maze and Christmas one with the Maze I found here :) Love servuo and thanks again

Attachments

• hehe.png
    hehe.png
    487.2 KB · Views: 42
Pretty easy to add a release- if a script add in custom releases, if an addon then addon releases -this image gives just a basic idea once you click on Resource
this is the top section then below you can do a description and then post- You can use 1.0 or 2.0 any number you like
Image2.jpg

Multis? I create addon's and UO architect if you want links for those I can give them

i just love your work! yeah multis like houses etc.. dont you have to have a RunUO server to work with Architect? i tried making a server just for that before and i failed hardcore lol

Thank You! :) I use UO Architect with a ServUo test server to create items- I do have the converted UOP files folder in that also as with Pandoras- most of the time the preview won't work- to bad some one can't update this program. But I build with pandoras then extract it works great

I also helped some one in the past when they were having a problem, https://www.servuo.com/threads/uo-architect.1045/page-3

Last edited:
i may look into it! now that i got UOFiddler to work in my favor, i may not need it. Ive been looking for a way to make it easier to place multiple like items like a paint brush in Centred. The only way i have been able to do this so far is my other friend made an .BAT file that imports multi.txt files into the centered files so i can place the mutis in game that way. Just wanted to do this with trees and what not.

I've run into a small problem with the HalloweenWitch.cs. It seems every time she is killed she leaves a backpack in the internal map. I think line 83 is probably the culprit, but I'm not positive how to fix it. Can we just comment that line? I changed a couple things in the script, but I don't think any of my edits are the problem, I changed the amount of gold she drops and added a couple items to the drops.

line 83 = Container pack = new Backpack();
PackItem(new Gold(1000, 100));

Oh strange for sure :/ you could try this-add it before the------- if (0.50 > Utility.RandomDouble
This is an old script so maybe something has changed with the backpack- I think the code below would worth a try

public override void OnDeath( Container c )
{
base.OnDeath( c );

I went ahead and commented line 83 and left all else the same and it seems to be working fine. No more backpacks in the internal map. And killing her still works with no crash or anything.

I think maybe because the witch is using basecreature and that script already adds a back pack for drops, it was just leaving this line 83 one in the internal.

I didn't kill enough though to see if she is still dropping stuff other than gold.

ETA OK so I killed her off enough and she is dropping stuff besides gold, so commenting line 83 fixed it as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Milva updated Halloween Witch With Drop Items with a new update entry:

Clean Up Codes and Fixes

@PyrO was so kind to clean up and fix some of these old scripts :)

Total Changes:
- cleaned up the files
- HalloweenOuiJaBoard2018 renamed to HalloweenOuiJaBoard
- added the charge function to the HalloweenOuiJaBoard
- HalloweenOuiJaBoard now stores its year and it automatically is set on create.
- HalloweenOuiJaBoard now has the option to use charges, also it will display them if it uses them.
- WWRobe now force untransforms when you unequip it.
- using DefaultName...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ExX
Hello,
I just wanted to say that this looks awesome and I would love to give it a try, however the downloaded zip doesn’t seem to contain any of the files... I have tried several means and every time I get errors that the file names are there, but not the files... I thought it may be on my end, even though the file download size is 10.2kb... Is anybody else having an issue with this?

I just tested the download and the zip folder does contain all the scripts :) if you don't have a zip program you can get 7 zip free online

Thanks Milva, I just did a reinstall of zip and it works great now... I just chalk it up to my own error xD Thank you very much though :) I look forward to this!

Back