1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Drive went Poof!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoninGT, Sep 15, 2013.

1. RoninGT

RoninGT Active Member

So my hard drive died last night :( Windows 8 keeps maxing out my main drive to 100% and tonight was its last straw (Not blaming win8 just saying) it was an old drive and had alot of use on it.

Anyway Ill be MIA for a day or so me and my Daughter are going computer shopping today for me a new hard drive... and maybe other nerdy goodies :) Thank god for Google Drive all of my important stuff was saved.

Anyway! See you all laters

RoninGT

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Thank god you had all your stuff on back up :) Sucks though, had the same thing happen to one of my computers!

3. jase giffin

jase giffin Active Member

holy molly......*double checks vital systems* good luck to ya.

• Funny Funny x 1