Whenever I start my shard I get this error.
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5268.40121
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Finished with: 0 errors, 0 warnings
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (4165 items, 1036 mobiles, 9 customs) (1.05 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000002
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero
and less than the size of the argument list.
  at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider, String fo
rmat, Object[] args)
  at System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] arg
s)
  at Server.World.Load() in e:\Users\adsf\Documents\servuo\ServUO-master\Server
\World.cs:line 844
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in e:\Users\adsf\Documents\servuo\ServUO-m
aster\Server\Main.cs:line 590
This exception is fatal, press return to exit
I've been ripping my hair out trying to fix it but I have no idea how, if there's any files I should attach please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    135 KB · Views: 1
Have you changed playermobile.cs script? With a brand new server you should not have a problem with playermobile.

I haven't edited it at all. Could it be that I'm trying to put saves from another shard file to this one?

To convert your Saves would be a long and tiring process..you better off starting over... but incase you are wondering you would have to have pretty much the same edit and world enviroment that your pulling the saves from. What i mean is..say you have neruns spawner installed and it made changes to the player mobile.. then you would need those same exact changes .. If you do not know all the changes made to the previous shard the saves are coming from... Then again ..your best bet is to start over with new fresh Saves.

I did this for "fun" once....it sucked needless to say. However, the best way to accomplish importing saves is to deconstruct your original playermobile and basecreature files. Compare them to an unedited version, then track down where the edits came from that were made to your old one. Then take the new playermobile and basecreature and reconstruct them once you've tracked down where all the edits came from.

Just an FYI Note: This is why it is so VERY important to leave comments in scripts where you make edits. Even adding a quick #region Stupid Edit #endregion will save you a lot of headaches in the future.

How old and customized the old shard was will really determine how much time would be involved with this too.
There is no way anyone could give you any idea how difficult or simple it could be, without nearly having both your old shard and new package to compare for themselves.
It could be your old shard had little to no real mods and just needs your old playermobile characters properties converted prior to loading in the new shard pkg.. we just can not know.. but yes, it can be done :)

Maybe your Save of Player Mobile be Different with your actual Server "Playermobile.cs" and you cannnot add Save of other File of Old Server in your Actual Server.

Maybe a Reset of Save can help you

Back