hey guys il be honest with all of us, i dont have too much knowledge about any code, but i want to use the pandoras 3.0 to customise my shard, the problem is i dont found the .exe to open it, is there any guide or just i need instal a program to run some files? please help!

no, you dont understand, i download the pandoras box 3.0, and the converted files i put the converted files in my UO folder, the problem is i dont know how to open the pandoras box :S i dont found any .exe to open it

When you open your pandora folder this Icon is the exe to open itSSPand.JPG-
Just double click this icon

there is not any .exe on pandoras box folder, look this pics... i cant found any .exe :S can you upload your pandoras folder ?? try to download the pandoras box source and you will see theres is not any .exe to open it

i downloaded pandoras box from this link, maybe i need install some program to see the .exe, or maybe the uplodaded file is broken
https://www.servuo.com/archive/pandoras-box-source.643/

Attachments

• bue2.jpg
    bue2.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 9
  • shitpandora.jpg
    shitpandora.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
theres a new problem, that link dont work to me :( look

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL /files/PandorasBox3.0.0.5.zip was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Oh sorry maybe we can get some one to upload pandorasbox 3 :) if not I will do some searching, not sure why that link no longer works

I have uploaded pandoras to the post/link which I gave you- remember to create your own profile

Back