I have been playing since the start in the late ninety's and loved it ever since, so we already have something in common right. Yes I have dabbled in other MMO's probably like most but something about UO always brings me back.

I am new to the site coming from RunUO, just kind of lurked there for about a year and picked up scripts and worked on them for my shard on my own, never really even had an account or posted until recently but found it seems to be to be a ghost town/dead unfortunately , so checking out this site and playuo/justuo to see which best fits my needs.

I am both a front-end web developer JS/Jquery, etc, and a graphics artist Adobe suite pro in RL. So even though I am familiar with OOP and can work my way through c# code slowly-getting better, I am in no way remotely close to the abilities of the talented back-end server coders on this site and RunUO, which brings me to my next point.

I would like to take the chance and thank all the developers of all the UO scripts for their time and GREAT EFFORT, that makes my and my friends dreams come true playing UO. Some continual and great contributions really stand out in my mind from RunUO and now here, I'm sure you know who you are. Looking forward to researching this site and seeing what it has to offer.

Howdy!

Nice to see another web dev around here. I am more backend than front end but I like to dabble. I have done a few things here like the shard list and such which is kinda half baked frontend since that is not my speciality :)

I have noticed from my years in web dev that front end devs seem to be graphic artists as well most of the time. I guess they kinda go hand in hand.

My JS game is weak right now but it is something I wanted to work on when I got the time as I have ideas in my head that I cannot execute until I get that down.

Anyways, welcome to the site and the project, you are very welcome here!

Back