Hello everyone :) always loved UO since I was a kid and it's nice to see this forum is active compared to others. I look forward to talking with all of you!

I am not sure if this feature was in the original UO or a free shard but I remember if you gathered clues from a murder scene with Forensic Evaluation (PK killing a Blue) and were able to determine who killed the other player you were able to turn in the evidence to an NPC who would then send 4 bounty hunters to the PK (they would spawn on the PK unless he was offline) and attack him. Also thank you for the welcoming party :D

I am not sure if this feature was in the original UO or a free shard but I remember if you gathered clues from a murder scene with Forensic Evaluation (PK killing a Blue) and were able to determine who killed the other player you were able to turn in the evidence to an NPC who would then send 4 bounty hunters to the PK (they would spawn on the PK unless he was offline) and attack him. Also thank you for the welcoming party :D

I'm fairly certain this was a feature on IPY2 that we ended up disabling for An Corp, though it was just one bounty hunter and not four. Also welcome!

Back