1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ishya, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:35 AM.

1. Ishya

Ishya Member

Is anyone able to still get on the JustUO website I have been looking on here for months and not been able to find a guide to adding custom resources but I found one there and can not download it to figure it out if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it the link to the page I am talking about is http://www.playuo.org/emu/index.php?threads/adding-custom-leather.240/

2. Quasar

Quasar Member

3. Ishya

Ishya Member

ok, I got the Serve UO server working but I can not seem to locate the moongate script that is fully editable in game. By this I mean I had a script in justUO that was a moongate that I was able to make into a book to add locations important to me and all my staff where we all seen the rune or gate added to our moongate as well

4. Milva

Admin Moderator

5. Ishya

Ishya Member

no I have that one and it is not what I am looking for from what I understood it is a mix of the moongate library as listed above and the staff runebook basically a gate I can put in my pack and add or delete places as needed by adding a name and your exact cords and it will make a rune to it kinda like a runebook but minus the runes. does this make sense?

6. Ishya

Ishya Member

I have both scripts I will figure it out was just hoping someone knew what I was talking about

7. Quasar

Quasar Member

I remember using something like that, you could go to places that another staff member marked as soon as they marked it. I am going through old scripts and sites now looking around.
    I did come across this semi related script that I want if you happen to know where i could download it. It is the first one listed on this page with the pictures and description. I will keep looking for the other one though.
    http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5916

8. Milva

Admin Moderator

9. Ishya

Ishya Member

that reminds me of the rune atlas Quasar it is a master runebook where it will store multiple runebooks in one book
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2019 at 1:39 AM ---
    I have that in my shard now Milva it is not what I am looking for...... I have a question I just finally got the Serve UO server to work but I can not figure out how to change the shard name any ideas?

10. Quasar

Quasar Member

Thanks, I will check it out. Shard name is in the config file in server.cfg file

11. Ishya

Ishya Member