Hey everyone! Been lurking for awhile. Decided to seek some help now, as some family and friends are trying to get together an old server, but cant seem to find anything we are looking for, we had a runuo 1.0 server but no spawns lol.

Anwyways, we are looking to have a server that is AOS era, with some decent spawner, can have other custom stuff if you have a repack laying around. Has to have old Haven back :p. We do have clients for AOS using the AOS cd, but that's client 3.0.8 I believe? We do plan on using ClassicUO with it.

Any help setting this up or having a server would be greatly appricated! We can help via PayPal if needed. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Just realized I posted this in wrong thread I belive. If I could get it moved that would be awesome, sorry about that.

For AOS features you can use latest RunUO build. runuo/runuo
In CurrentExpanshion.cs just set Core.AOS to disable other features.
Download Nerun's Distro package to set spawns accurate AOS era: Nerun's Distro v5.0.6

if you will have errors with neruns after installing where missing some classes, like Orc_AI, Spellbinder_AI, etc - just remove or comment these lines. There isn't present in default RunUO.

For AOS features you can use latest RunUO build. runuo/runuo
In CurrentExpanshion.cs just set Core.AOS to disable other features.
Download Nerun's Distro package to set spawns accurate AOS era: Nerun's Distro v5.0.6

if you will have errors with neruns after installing where missing some classes, like Orc_AI, Spellbinder_AI, etc - just remove or comment these lines. There isn't present in default RunUO.
Awesome thanks for the reply! Will setting the current expansion to AOS "change" the map on how it used to be as well?

Back