I have searched high and low, I am looking for any documentation on how to use UOfiddler past the initial set up. I found some awesome items in there I would like to add to my game world, but I am unsure how to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there is a newer better program let me know.

So your looking to add some items which are shown in UOFidder? If so just click on the picture-then it will show on the right
you will see Graphic with a number like 0x007B this number will be the id number of the graphic you would like to use

hmm, so I could just add a script say bench1 and replace the graphic with the graphic I want? The bench I want is cut in two pieces not sure how to get it into one piece. 0x0b91 and 0x0b92. Hmm after looking at the lordbritishthroneaddon I think I know how to create it. I will just create a custom addon using the graphic I want, or am I going about this the wrong way?

will this work just for addons, or can I make custom items, like that blood bag, and use that addon generator, instead of taking the normal bag script and changing out the pic id number

Well, a friend told me how to add the items in game. Maybe you misunderstood my question Milva, either way here is the solution:

[Add item 0x0b98

Find the item you want in game and replace the graphic id where I put 0x0b98 in the above. Make sure to set movable to false after placing.

Hmm there was / is nothing wrong with what Milva said, I understood you in the same way.

You want to just place one object that then gets the second part right? (for your bench)
Thats what happens with an addon.

Now if that bench or whatever addon you would do, you would make it a seperate script and not use the addon generator.

Maybe I did not get what you meant either so if thats not it could you try to explain what you seek? :p

I didn't think my question was that complicated, maybe there is a disconnect between the new people and the experienced people. I ask a question that seems straightforward, but in the eyes of the more experienced people they interpret it differently. I wanted to add a bench, the solution I was looking for was [Add item 0x0b98. I think this is a huge problem with gaining new people into the free server community, they come asking questions and get over complicated answers, being new they don't know how to interpret the answers given. People come here looking to learn and have fun and get overwhelmed, then most of them never make it to the stage where they can give back.

Either way I do really appreciate all the help I have received since I started this fun adventure of learning how UO works.

Oh I didn't mean to make it tough for you :) yes of course you can add an item then [set itemid 0x1234 etc.

Back