ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Hello guys and thank you for reading!
On my shard got a problem with explosion potions,cause they are 2 pvp groups.
Group A say: Explosion potions do not need delay,result: player A can insta-kill player B with tons of these potions using script with orion,razor,etc.
Group B say: Explosion potions need delay cause instakills.Ok,group A rages like hell,saying admin is buyed by group B lol.
I think delay is good,cause dont like to see players doing the same: paralize/wall + explo = bye bye.
Never played on OSI or any grand shard so,how are the explosion potions working around on any shard you see?
Thanks in advance,is a big help for me if anyone explain me how they are supposed to work.

Ultima is rich in its variety of possibilities. And it's not entirely good that players use only bottles of explosion in order to win. Those who have scripts will always be in priority over regular and new players. Accordingly, you will face the displeasure of players who play for fun, and not looking for scripts on the Internet. This will affect your online sooner or later. Add balance to people)

Hello guys and thank you for reading!
On my shard got a problem with explosion potions,cause they are 2 pvp groups.
Group A say: Explosion potions do not need delay,result: player A can insta-kill player B with tons of these potions using script with orion,razor,etc.
Group B say: Explosion potions need delay cause instakills.Ok,group A rages like hell,saying admin is buyed by group B lol.
I think delay is good,cause dont like to see players doing the same: paralize/wall + explo = bye bye.
Never played on OSI or any grand shard so,how are the explosion potions working around on any shard you see?
Thanks in advance,is a big help for me if anyone explain me how they are supposed to work.
On the shard I play on there is a delay of about 4-5 seconds and also a random min-max timer of 3, 4 on them as well to prevent perfect pot macros.

Nice idea,now i put random delay between 2-4 seconds for now,i just need to test,thank you so much guys!

I've got the solution!
no delay to explosion potions, but delay to full damage.
You can spam explosion potion but when you receive a second explosion potion damage before a certain delay the damage is scaled.
I am triyng to do something like this with the spell system for avoid pvp group formed by only mages that spam kalvasflam and i think it could be a good idea

Back