Dan(Tasanar)

So I created a simply gift giving script based off of the stock 2004 one ServUO has.

It will not spawn the gifts. Utc and Server time match up to being well past the 1st.

Tried on a few player tester accounts that are almost 300 days old with characters well over 30 days.

I even changed the dates to the 2004 stock one to 2016, 12, 01 and still nothing. Any help would be great.

I attached my code.

Attachments

• Winter2016.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 8
Hmm it is still not activating.

Is it because in GiftGiver.cs it has this little tidbit

Code:
if (acct.LastLogin >= giver.Start)
                    continue; // already got one

So anyone who has already logged in when it was bugged will now have an acct.LastLogin >= the 1st?
[doublepost=1480601939][/doublepost]On real UO you also get 1 gift per character. I am guessing here it is 1 gift per account?
[doublepost=1480602730][/doublepost]After testing on a clone of the shard, anyone who had already logged in was "bugged".

Regardless it is working now! Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Winter2016.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 9
Yeah, sorry. That line would block them if they had logged in before the script was fixed. That's not written well. My gift giving system used account tags instead.

And yes, I believe that is set per account. Would have to change it to make it per character.

We should probably improve that script in the repo.

The real issue is that CHARACTERS on real UO need to be 30 days old not ACCOUNTS. Example - I have 5 characters on real UO, 4 of them are 30+ days old, 1 I just made, he is 10 days old. At the start of the gift giving the 4 characters can get gifts the 5th can not. HOWEVER as long as the 5th character hits 30 days old before the gift giving event ENDS he will also get them.

This is to prevent players just deleting and remaking toons every 7 days to farm gifts.

On servuo and runuo it never worked like real UO.

Yeah, I'm trying to thing of a way to do it.

There is a CreationTime property on Mobiles, and I'm wondering if that can be used to determine an "Age" for the character.

Back