ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
trueuo2.png

Shard running for over two years offering the newest content on a stable platform.

Check out our website at:
https://trueuo.com

Check out our Discord at:
https://discord.gg/spjepdC

Dedicated Server - 24/7 99.9% uptime.
Newest content to include:
- Pet Training publish
- VvV (Vice vs Virtue PVP system)
- Covetous Void pool encounter
- Shame loot system
- High seas
- Time Of Legends
- Town Loyalty
- Vendor Search
- Imbue / Reforge
- Clean Up Britannia
- Castle Blackthorn Dungeon
- All Skill Masteries
- Guild Vaults
- Unique and balanced economy

SA, HS, TOL +

Full EC and CC support

Host = play.trueuo.com
Port = 2593

Reactions: Jack

Norman Lancaster

Dec 22, 2015
Congratulations on opening Tasanar! I'm sure it will be great. Your contributions here and professionalism have always been top-notch.

Norman Lancaster

Dec 22, 2015
I see you're paying attention to the commit log and updating frequently. It's awesome to see this in practice! Great idea to re-populate the mining camp at Minoc by the way :) That place used to be spawned with "Gypsies" back before the localization changes in the UO:R era. They would tell your fortune just like a Crystal Ball (which was also taken out during localization), which basically worked like a Magic 8 Ball.

How are you managing your custom spawn changes? We'll be updating the spawn maps in ServUO soon and trying to merge your changes to the main Spawns/*.xml files will be a nightmare. This is why I always recommend folks put custom spawners into a separate file.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I actually just use the regular spawners for anything I change. I want to keep everything as close as possible to you guys so will only use the xml spawners for stuff you update.

I only make minor changes and document everything very carefully.

I have changed a lot more on my end and really need to sit down and learn GIT. Just between work and everything else.

Norman Lancaster

Dec 22, 2015
Wow, I can't believe you stay as up to date as you do without using Git :) I really need to do a tutorial with images on how to use Git Extensions or SourceTree to manage a Git repo. I wrote the command line version, but it also assumes you are sharing your shard's code publicly. I understand now this was a double mistake. Most of our users do not prefer the command line and they want to keep their custom code private.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
There are only a few systems I am working on that I would want private but I can see how that would be an issue.

I have been tinkering with RunUO since it came out and after many failed shard attempts I now know the importance of meticulous record keeping of changes made.

Granted each time, at least once a week, when I do update to the latest SVN it does take me about 30 minutes.

Norman Lancaster

Dec 22, 2015
That will get out of hand quickly if you start making large-scale changes. You can hit up Crome about that. He's been through hell and back getting his server's code back into a cleanly merge-able state.

Sental

Mar 2, 2016
I've been playing Heritage now for 24 days. I highly recommend everyone give it a look-see. Tasanar is very active in its development but more importantly in the fun of his players. Despite are small population he manages to set up monster runs and creative events for us to participate in. He's very helpful to new people just getting started.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Heritage is still going strong!

SHOW1.png
1STYEARHERITAGE.png

We do offer an early settler package. This does require you to register on the forums and is 1 per person. Log on to Heritage to learn more!

We run the newest SVN code and are a real UO clone with customs. Check out our website @ www.trueuo.com for more information.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Heritage now has a NEW lightning fast host. The IP to connect was changed on 6/29/2017 and is now play.trueuo.com (70.42.74.122) (updated on the top post)

Last edited:

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Tonight Heritage celebrated its 2nd Year Anniversary.
SHOW1000000.png

We are a UO clone running on the newest ServUO repo. Want a fair fun shard to play on? Check us out. https://trueuo.com

AdamD

Aug 19, 2014
Shard Name
The Dark Ages
Btw the link in the first post is invalid, it needs to link to trueuo.com but goes to heritagegaming (doesn't exist)

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Halloween Events:
  • Trick or Treating
    • You can go around to various NPCs and say "trick or treat" this will either reward you with a trick or a treat!
      • Treat List
        • Lollipops
        • Wrapped Candy
        • Jelly Beans
        • Taffy
        • Nougat Swirl
        • Halloween Sandals
        • Halloween Robe
        • Halloween Cloak
  • Halloween Begging
    • Grand Master Beggers can beg at various town NPCs for a chance to receive some unique Halloween themed items!
      • Decoration List
        • Creepy Cake
        • Pumpkin Pizza
        • Grim Warning
        • Harvest Wine
        • Murky Milk
        • Mr Plains Cookies
        • Skulls On A Pike
        • Chair In A Ghost Costume
        • Excellent Iron Maiden
        • Halloween Guillotine
        • Colored Small Webs
        • Random Halloween Costumes
  • Pumpkin Patches
    • There are various pumpkin patches around Heritage, in both Trammel AND Felucca where you can pick pumpkins for a chance at getting a rare pumpkin to spawn! Be warned though there is a chance to summon the Evil Pumpkin when picking these rare decorative pumpkins. When killed the Evil Pumpkin will grant you a random Heritage players Head On A Spike.
      • Pumpkin Patch Locations
        • Southern Moonglow Island (4570, 1485, 0)
        • Skara Brea Large Field (806, 2163, 0)
        • Skara Brea Small Fields (823, 2266, 0)
        • South East Skara Brea Fields (831, 2355, 0)
  • Player Zombies
    • Every time a player dies in-game during the Halloween event there is a small chance that their Skeleton will become re-animated and appear in the Britain Cemeteries of Felucca and Trammel.
    • These Skeletal Zombies have a rare chance to drop a bone container with the players name on it OR a piece of the much coveted Zombie Skeleton Armor set!
  • A new Tamable - The Bane Dragon
    • This rare tamable will appear in the Britain, Moonglow, and Yew cemeteries in both Trammel and Felucca during the month of October.
  • Minoc Invasion (Trammel Only)
    • Minoc will be invaded every two hours by hordes of undead! Pair up with your friends and help beat them back.
      • Players can purchase a Minoc Guard Sash from the Minoc Guard Captain, located on the road south of Minoc, for 65,000gp. There is a human/elf and gargoyle version.
      • These sashes come with one of these properties affixed to them set at 5%.
        • Hit Chance Increase
        • Defense Chance
        • Swing Speed Increase
        • Spell Damage Increase
        • Damage Increase
      • As you fight against the spawn each level has a chance to drop an upgrade deed for your sash. The upgrade deeds must be used in order from Lvl 2 to Lvl 5 (4 deeds total)
      • At the end of the Invasion a pool of 250,000gp will be split amongst all those who took part. Those who do the most damage to the spawn will receive a bigger share of the money pool.
      • There is also a RARE chance for an Invasion Spellbook to drop.
      • All drops will appear right in your backpack.
  • The New Khal Ankur Champ Spawn (FELUCCA ONLY)
    • Starting on the 7th a new Champion Spawn will appear in Felucca.
    • This Champion Spawn will be removed at the end of October and will re-appear next October.
    • Face new monsters and a tough new Champion to claim valuable Artifacts Of The Cult.
    • These Artifacts Of The Cult can be turned in at Luna, near the stables, for some new Artifacts.
      • Artifact List
        • First Aid Belt – this blessed belt container safely holds up to 1000 bandages, offers 50% weight reduction, +2 Hit Point Regen, and 10% bandage healing bonus while equipped that stacks with other healing bonuses.
        • Mask of Khal Ankur – this powerful mask of a mysterious warrior king offers the wearer immense power including,
          • Caddellite Infused
          • HP Increase 10
          • Mana Increase 10
          • Enhance Potions 35%
          • LMC 10%
          • 15% All resists
          • Meteor Breath Charges: 1
            • Can cast “Meteor Swarm” when used
              • Interruptable
              • Mana, reagent & skill check free
              • 5 minute recharge time – recharges only when worn, recharge timer reset when unequipped
                • Available as the Pendant of Khal Ankur for Gargoyles, with mage armor.
        • Reward Title Deeds
          • Seeker of the Fallen Star
          • Zealot of Khal Ankur
          • Prophet
        • Cultist’s Ritual Tome
          • Magery Spellbook
          • Caddellite Infused
          • DCI 5%
          • SDI 25%
          • FCR 2
          • LMC 4%
          • Random Slayer
Right now Halloween events are going on! This is a great time to get started on an active shard.

https://discord.gg/spjepdC
https://trueuo.com

Also @Dexter_Lexia has joined UO Heritage as Co-owner so expect more great things to come! Join the premier Current UO free shard today!