Thank you guys:)

I need some help, I login to server with admin user but only have a player access so I can only use [help command:(

what should I do next?

Thank you guys
I need some help, I login to server with admin user but only have a player access so I can only use [help command
what should I do next?
Hey ICBM, welcome to ServUO! When you loaded up your server did you get an option to 'create owner account now y/n' and set up the account?

P.S - This issue should probably have it's own thread over in the support section just for future reference :)

When you first started up the server it asks if you would like to create an owner account, you created this? Once done and you are on the server be sure a save is done before closing the server. LOL we posted at the same time :)

When you first started up the server it asks if you would like to create an owner account, you created this? Once done and you are on the server be sure a save is done before closing the server. LOL we posted at the same time :)
Yes I'm using owner account but just a player access, how can I add another owner account?

If you're on the owner account you should automatically have owner access, it might only be on the first charachter (althought i'm not 100% about that)
If that didn't work. Close down the server. Open up the saves folder and find the accounts.xml file. Locate your account there and make sure that it has <accesslevel>Owner</accesslevel) under your account name.

Hey ICBM, welcome to ServUO! When you loaded up your server did you get an option to 'create owner account now y/n' and set up the account?

P.S - This issue should probably have it's own thread over in the support section just for future reference :)
If you're on the owner account you should automatically have owner access, it might only be on the first charachter (althought i'm not 100% about that)
If that didn't work. Close down the server. Open up the saves folder and find the accounts.xml file. Locate your account there and make sure that it has <accesslevel>Owner</accesslevel) under your account name.
I found there is no <accesslevel>Owner</accesslevel> in acounts.xml so I deleted the accounts.xml file and restart server then created owner account again and it works now!
Thank you guys you are amazing:)

Back