High place Children 1.0

No permission to download

TheArt

Rookie
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
TheArt submitted a new resource:

High place Children - This is the children graphics that can be placed in H instead of P locations in the anim files.

So I decided I needed children in the game... Problem, the VD that was posted for them on this post goes in a player slot so you have to replace a player slot for them. With these ones they take the place of the H slot instead.

In case you're wondering what that weird...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Milva and golfin

Apocalypse

Squire
Jan 24, 2016
I was gonna do a flail type attack because "kids" but this was the easiest way. I had wanted to make the kids at one point but then I started thinking, "what about partial hue skin? Partial hue clothes?!" Then I started thinking about how many animations that would take just for kids and then overwhelmed myself

TheArt

Rookie
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
I was gonna do a flail type attack because "kids" but this was the easiest way. I had wanted to make the kids at one point but then I started thinking, "what about partial hue skin? Partial hue clothes?!" Then I started thinking about how many animations that would take just for kids and then overwhelmed myself
Yeah, it would take a lot. What I'm doing is basically having the kids grow up into adults and making an adoption system for them. Makes things a heck of a lot easier sticking to the 4 animations.

Reactions: Apocalypse

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Would b neat to put them on an xml spawner then when a player goes near have them talk :)

Reactions: Apocalypse

TheArt

Rookie
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
Would b neat to put them on an xml spawner then when a player goes near have them talk :)
It would be, but I didn't want mine to be too complicated. I wanted the children to be as simple as I could make them so I didn't have to worry about glitches that I've seen in other systems.