josh submitted a new resource:

Hobbit / Halfling / Dwarf Animation : Male - New animation

I know there was a dwarf animation on UO Pixel but it had problems with hue and didn't seem correct. I have created a new dwarf / hobbit / Halfling animation for males all animations up to section 14 have been aligned it is a work in progress I should have it all done by end of next week with also the female animation done also. I will be creating a package of armors and weapons and hairs to go with this. For those that want to add these I myself don't use the samurai and ninja animations...

Read more about this resource...

If you last a year, maybe a year and a half, I will have a complete set of dwarf characters for UO, including clothes, weapons and armor. I started working on it about a year ago. These animations will then be given instead of gargoyle ID positions. I would also say that Prapilk has been working on these animations for a long time.

I do have some dwarf npc mobs from wow for dwarfs if want them i will put them up in the resources area. Also I will be pausing this project because there are a few that have pretty much completed this project and i have looked at their work and dont want to step on any ones toes with this hopefully they will in time release this to the public.

Back