Karmageddon submitted a new resource:

Holy Grail Quest - Updated Quest

This is a quest I did a very long time ago. Found it recently when I came back to UO. I have updated it to run with ServUO.

This is pretty much a plug and play quest. But, there is some setup to be done to get it started. Setup is explained in the Readme included.

Now to the quest itself.... I based this quest off few different things. Parts of it are based off from the movie Excalibur and other parts are based off from the movie Indiana Jones in the Temple of Doom. The rest of it is my...

Read more about this resource...

I'm getting an error

[encadre]Custom/HolyGrail/Rewards/KingCrown.cs:
CS-246: Line 7: The type of namespace name 'NonElfRoyalCirclet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)[/encadre]

I'm using ServUO which comes with XML Spawner, so I didn't add ArteGordon's per the instructions, but didn't see anything named that I could download when searching. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry about that error. It is a special item on my server so that human characters can wear the reward item. Here is the file that will correct that error.

Attachments

• NonElfRoyalCirclet.cs
    1.4 KB · Views: 14
So I was going through and just testing stuff on this quest and I got a Doom gauntlet artifact when I killed some of the Chest Guardians. Is there a way to prevent this?

Well I checked the script for the Chest Guardian and there is nothing in there that would drop a Doom Gauntlet artifact. I have never seen them drop any artifact since scripting this quest.

May want to look at lootpack and see if anything there was changed to allow them to drop artifacts.

Well I checked the script for the Chest Guardian and there is nothing in there that would drop a Doom Gauntlet artifact. I have never seen them drop any artifact since scripting this quest.

May want to look at lootpack and see if anything there was changed to allow them to drop artifacts.
I looked and tested some more and think I was mistaken and it was a virtue artifact. Thank you for looking into this!

Back