Hello, I'm trying to make human mobs on the XMLSpawner using base monsters and then changing their body value etc to be a person. I've set them to criminal true, but every time I use the human body value to switch say a lich to a human body type the mob will spawn gray and then turn to blue at some point. It then becomes a "criminal act" to attack them, but they will still attack you. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Example of what I've been doing:

Lich/name/a disgruntled library underling/CorpseNameOverride/A corpse/ADD/<gold/amount/RND,5,40>/bodyvalue/400/criminal/true/hue/33782/EQUIP/<BeltedRobe/hue/1788>/EQUIP/Boots/

This is driving me nuts! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hello, I'm trying to make human mobs on the XMLSpawner using base monsters and then changing their body value etc to be a person. I've set them to criminal true, but every time I use the human body value to switch say a lich to a human body type the mob will spawn gray and then turn to blue at some point. It then becomes a "criminal act" to attack them, but they will still attack you. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Example of what I've been doing:

Lich/name/a disgruntled library underling/CorpseNameOverride/A corpse/ADD/<gold/amount/RND,5,40>/bodyvalue/400/criminal/true/hue/33782/EQUIP/<BeltedRobe/hue/1788>/EQUIP/Boots/

This is driving me nuts! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Ah yes!

Blues are Non-murderers. Criminals are usually just grey. So you need to make a Blue a Red and Criminal does not get you all the way there. Add KILLS/666 (or any number of KILLS, but 666 is a nice visual reminder that NPC is supposed to be a Red).
C#:
Lich/name/a disgruntled library underling/CorpseNameOverride/A corpse/ADD/<gold/amount/RND,5,40>/bodyvalue/400/criminal/true/hue/33782/EQUIP/<BeltedRobe/hue/1788>/EQUIP/Boots/Kills/666
:)

Back