Hi all,

I have a huge problem that pretty much led me to turn off House decay as some of my players lost it all, and that is usually not cool, I originally intended to have houses decay in maybe 365 lets say a year, but no matter how manytimes I change what I considered to be the number I kept failing and houses kept decaying in 5 days, I was changing the line 127: to return TimeSpan.FromDays(500.0) but this does not seems to help Houses would decay in 5 days and I lose these players :(, what can I do? or is it that old houses will retain old setting? they seem to have taken new setting when I turned off House Decay, Im attaching my BaseHouse.cs file.

Attachments

• BaseHouse.cs
    152.2 KB · Views: 8
line 127 shows: returnTimeSpan.FromDays(5.0);

what exactly are you changing it to ? and are you changing the Expansion of the shard to something before AOS as @Tasanar asked

Yeah because after AOS houses use DynamicDecay and that has its own script inside of the Multis folder that you need to edit.

DynmicDecay.cs in mutils dir

Code:
private static Dictionary<DecayLevel, DecayStageInfo> m_Stages;
        static DynamicDecay()
        {
            m_Stages = new Dictionary<DecayLevel, DecayStageInfo>();

Register(DecayLevel.LikeNew, TimeSpan.FromHours(1), TimeSpan.FromHours(1));
            Register(DecayLevel.Slightly, TimeSpan.FromDays(1), TimeSpan.FromDays(2));
            Register(DecayLevel.Somewhat, TimeSpan.FromDays(1), TimeSpan.FromDays(2));
            Register(DecayLevel.Fairly, TimeSpan.FromDays(1), TimeSpan.FromDays(2));
            Register(DecayLevel.Greatly, TimeSpan.FromDays(1), TimeSpan.FromDays(2));
            Register(DecayLevel.IDOC, TimeSpan.FromHours(12), TimeSpan.FromHours(24));
        }

rest is super self explanatory

Ahh that is my answer, thanks all, I love you all, it is after AOS, Dam this was stressing me up lol.

Back