I'm making walls for the cities modifying the player government system.
I create all the parts of the external walls, thinking in be modulars, Players can create the wall like their would...

but with the house placement protection i cant put wall side by side...

any idea who can help me?

Only staff can, you would need to move a placed house to the other one -try [area interface move where BaseHouse

nop doesnt work :(, i want to do the same like and admin to put this things, but for players...
[doublepost=1528443141][/doublepost]ok, breaking the rules in housePlacement i cant do it ^^- Thanks for the help!
[doublepost=1528463561][/doublepost]I drop here a example of the walls ^^

Attachments

• ejemplo_muralla_2.JPG
    ejemplo_muralla_2.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 18
If your building the walls I don't see a player being able to move the wall, Lokai did have a system where players could create walls, but how they were placed I'm not sure. If they were just placed on the house foundation or what . Maybe some one will have an idea of how to do this :)

If your building the walls I don't see a player being able to move the wall, Lokai did have a system where players could create walls, but how they were placed I'm not sure. If they were just placed on the house foundation or what . Maybe some one will have an idea of how to do this :)
Yes i know the system. And i love it!. If i dont use its for what reason. I think the best way its using a dec tool modify for adjust the walls to the correct site, or the addons... And fixe it to the map...

About moving the walls if you look in the walls are a crossbow sign. With this the mayor can erease it, and put again where they want

Last edited:
Back