Hello everyone, i am new in trying to create a new shard and among the many doubts and unknowns, i wanted to ask if anyone can address me on how to make new minerals for example. Which files to edit. Thanks in advance for any answers.

look at Your mining files and also other crafting files with out being specific as to kind of mineral its a search file thing for the file to add resource type ,, crafting ,, crafting tool ,, is it armor or other ?? those are files to look at also may wanna take a look at the Owltr system to see how they was added there We never got the system to work so did it all by hand and searching

look at Your mining files and also other crafting files with out being specific as to kind of mineral its a search file thing for the file to add resource type ,, crafting ,, crafting tool ,, is it armor or other ?? those are files to look at also may wanna take a look at the Owltr system to see how they was added there We never got the system to work so did it all by hand and searching

meanwhile thanks for the courteous response. In practice I wanted to add new types of minerals that I could dig, make ingots, arms and armor, and in the future, if I'm still alive after all this, try to make alloys ...

This is easier said than done. You may want to look at OWLTR. The mining/crafting system uses numbers to represent the minerals called CiLocs. I was working on a custom ore system and then quit because I got to a place where I was stuck. Here is the code for the old OWLTR. You can download the new one off of the forum. One of the other should help.

Attachments

• Old OWLTR examples.rar
    110 KB · Views: 17
This is easier said than done. You may want to look at OWLTR. The mining/crafting system uses numbers to represent the minerals called CiLocs. I was working on a custom ore system and then quit because I got to a place where I was stuck. Here is the code for the old OWLTR. You can download the new one off of the forum. One of the other should help.

Thanks really endless!!! These examples will be of great help :)

Back