Hello. I'm trying to disable some Log In Menu Professions (Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Necromancer, etc.) and the ability to select those skills on Advanced Character selection without changing the Core Era of the server or the other CharacterListFlags (e.g. item property gumps on items, etc.).

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Edit the Prof.txt file from the UO installation. It has nothing to do with the emulator. It is applicable to both sphereserver and RunUO or ServUO. But I don't think you can turn off career choices altogether. However, you can edit the existing screen in this file.

Do not forget to modify Cliloc.enu. From this file the client pulls the texts into the welcome screens.

Edit the Prof.txt file from the UO installation. It has nothing to do with the emulator. It is applicable to both sphereserver and RunUO or ServUO. But I don't think you can turn off career choices altogether. However, you can edit the existing screen in this file.

Do not forget to modify Cliloc.enu. From this file the client pulls the texts into the welcome screens.

Thank you.

Back