if your using the latest version of servuo then xml is already added. There is also a command to spawn all standard EA monster its not 100% accurate but its very very close.

[createworld

tick all the boxes and this will spawn/decorate the complete world for you.

Be sure to increase your save timers first as it can cause errors if trying to spawn during a world save.

if your using the latest version of servuo then xml is already added. There is also a command to spawn all standard EA monster its not 100% accurate but its very very close.

[createworld

Be sure to increase your save timers first as it can cause errors if trying to spawn during a world save.

Thanks Man!
I have located a file in my UO server folder and its name is XmlSpawner2.cfg.
I will try to type [createworld
Thanks for your sharing!
[doublepost=1490085642][/doublepost]I have one more question.
Can you share all admin commands to me?
I have found some commands somewhere but I think it is not full set. Thanks.

Yes.. Each access level from players to owner has its own different sets of commands although each staff level will have some that are the same.

It will display a list of commands based on the access level

Yes.. Each access level from players to owner has its own different sets of commands although each staff level will have some that are the same.

It will display a list of commands based on the access level

WOW!! prefect! Thanks for your sharing!

[createworld

Finally, I am successful to createworld for my shard but I have a problem with monsters that are not attack the players. The monsters are attacking me when we hit the monsters first. Do you know how the monsters can attack players automatically? Thanks!

Back