ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm sorry that I used a translator due to my poor language skills.

Is there a way to put the string of the content I want in the buff icon without using the Cliloc string?
I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

You can change the secondary description, but you still need to use a Cliloc ID#

Find a Cliloc ID# with a value of ~1_NOTHING~
You can provide a string as the args parameter, which will be used for the description.

The title requires a Cliloc ID# and does not support arguments, so you cannot change that.

You can change the secondary description, but you still need to use a Cliloc ID#

Find a Cliloc ID# with a value of ~1_NOTHING~
You can provide a string as the args parameter, which will be used for the description.

The title requires a Cliloc ID# and does not support arguments, so you cannot change that.
It's a shame that you can't change the title, but it's really good news that you can write a secondary description as you want.
Thank you very much for your response.

It's a shame that you can't change the title, but it's really good news that you can write a secondary description as you want.
Thank you very much for your response.
Perhaps if you use a blank cliloc for the title, it will not display a line, then you can add your own title with the args string and separate it from the full description using a <br> or \n line-break.

EG: "Custom Title<br>A full description of the buff here"
OR: "Custom Title\nA full description of the buff here"

I'm not 100% certain it will work though, it would be worth testing.

You can apply the same blank cliloc logic to the title, you just need two differently numbered blank clilocs.

The break method would also work, but has issues with certain UI elements I believe. There are corner cases where it would display the full name plus description (since it would be one cliloc), where should otherwise just be the title. It's been a while since I messed with it though. I do remember going with the two blank cliloc method for simplicity.

You can apply the same blank cliloc logic to the title, you just need two differently numbered blank clilocs.

The break method would also work, but has issues with certain UI elements I believe. There are corner cases where it would display the full name plus description (since it would be one cliloc), where should otherwise just be the title. It's been a while since I messed with it though. I do remember going with the two blank cliloc method for simplicity.
Perhaps if you use a blank cliloc for the title, it will not display a line, then you can add your own title with the args string and separate it from the full description using a <br> or \n line-break.

EG: "Custom Title<br>A full description of the buff here"
OR: "Custom Title\nA full description of the buff here"

I'm not 100% certain it will work though, it would be worth testing.
Thank you both so much.
I learned a lot.

Back