Just started to get my hands dirty with this scripting stuff! Trying to create a world with my buddy and we are trying to find the file that shows what skills can drop on jewelry? Any ideas? Thanks in advance everyone!

Ironfaced

I would start with your imbuing script, I believe that the skills that are on looted jewels are the same as the ones that you can imbue.

So I found the skill list in the Imbuing file, but is the imbuing file tied to the random skills that can drop on jewelry? As ive looked through the loot file before but there is no skill list listed in the loot file. If the skills that can drop on jewelry is tied to the imbued skills then sure I can add what skills i want to drop to it, but if not I still need to find what file points to the skills that can drop on jewelry.

Other ideas? Ty Xeno for you input. Anyone else have suggestions?

if its certain skills for certain jewelry You would have to write the script or modify a bracelet script for instance if You want a bracelet with hitpoint increase ,, mana increase ect ect , if Your adding stuff to any bracelet that drops in loot then I believe that would be adding clips to each piece of jewelry but doin it that way any mob that drops the stock modified jewelry will drop it meaning instead of having a custom mob drop specific jewelry any mob would drop it overrunning shard with it ,, hope this helps and hope I understood what You was asking

Thank you Neshoba for your reply. So when the random generator determines a piece of jewelry is going to drop and on that piece of jewelry it is determined to drop with a skill ability, what is the file that lists the possible skills that could drop on that piece of jewelry? Im trying to expand and add to that skill list so that more possible skills can then be randomly dropped on jewelry. Also in addition to that we are using what i believe is the standard UO drop for the +skills, currently only +1,+5, +10 and +15 can drop on jewelry and we are trying to allow it to drop anything randomly between +1 and +15 not the set amounts. Where is that located that determines the +skill add that can drop?

Thanks so much for the replies guys, I appreciate it!

Back