I found art for what looks like a glass blowing forge, so I took the script from a small forge, and edited it, it places fine, with the proper graphic, so i threw together a quest to distribute it. When i tested the quest i noticed that when the reward was placed in my pack, it was still named "Small Forge". For the life of me i cannot figure out why it is doing this. I tried to "[add GlassBlowingForgeAddonDeed" and the name on the deed still said, Small Forge. Anyone care to take a look? As im still learning.. and if anyone would like to use this quest, feel free, once it is fixed i will add it to the resources section.
Post automatically merged:

I found art for what looks like a glass blowing forge, so I took the script from a small forge, and edited it, it places fine, with the proper graphic, so i threw together a quest to distribute it. When i tested the quest i noticed that when the reward was placed in my pack, it was still named "Small Forge". For the life of me i cannot figure out why it is doing this. I tried to "[add GlassBlowingForgeAddonDeed" and the name on the deed still said, Small Forge. Anyone care to take a look? As im still learning.. and if anyone would like to use this quest, feel free, once it is fixed i will add it to the resources section.

And and I am running a ServUO server.

Attachments

• GlassBlowingQuest.rar
    3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If you mean the name displayed on the deed, it's easy to specify:

Code:
    public class GlassBlowingForgeDeed : BaseAddonDeed
    {
        [Constructable]
        public GlassBlowingForgeDeed()
        {
        Name = "Glass Blowing Forge";
        }

You should do what Falkor said above and you should remove the following section:

public override int LabelNumber
{
get
{
return 1044330; //THIS NUMBER IS FOR A SMALL FORGE
}
}// Glass Blowing Forge Addon

Ty guys! I will give it a try, I did add the line with name, and it didnt work, but maybe i have to remove the lines you are speaking of, for it to work.. giving it a go now

Fixed! Thanks to both of you.

Listed for download as promised, just download, unzip and add "Sergio" to a spawner!

The Link needed a quick edit, it had a custom drop, other servers wouldnt have. This new one should work.

Last edited:
Back