I could use a nudge in the right direction for how to implement these things please.

1. I need a region (updated custom regions in a box system please) that has the rules no flying if race is gargoyle, no mount from all other races. While in the region the players will be orange notoriety to each other like factions are.
I need a Red global chat message on death (when a player kills another player only) saying For example, "Kvothe was killed by Ravenwolfe in Caledonia".

All help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

For mounting prevention, look at Scripts\Mobiles\Mounts\BaseMounts.cs:GetMountPrevention()
For allowing beneficial and harmful acts, look at Scripts\Misc\Notoriety.cs:Mobile_AllowBeneficial() and Mobile_AllowHarmful()
I am not sure about how to make the other players actually highlight orange.
For the chat message, create a new custom script and place it under customs. It should look like the below. Note that I can't check the hue right now, so you might need to toy with that. In fact I can't even verify this compiles right now.

Code:
using System;

namespace Server
{
	public class PlayerDeathNotifier
	{
		private static PlayerDeathNotifier singleton = new PlayerDeathNotifier();
		protected PlayerDeathNotifier()
		{
			EventSink.PlayerDeath += EventSink_PlayerDeath;
		}
		void EventSink_PlayerDeath(PlayerDeathEventArgs e)
		{
			if (e.Mobile.LastKiller.IsPlayer())
			{
				World.Broadcast(0x35, true, String.Format("{0} was kill by {1}!",
					e.Mobile.RawName, e.Mobile.LastKiller.RawName));
			}
		}
	}
}

For mounting prevention, look at Scripts\Mobiles\Mounts\BaseMounts.cs:GetMountPrevention()
For allowing beneficial and harmful acts, look at Scripts\Misc\Notoriety.cs:Mobile_AllowBeneficial() and Mobile_AllowHarmful()
I am not sure about how to make the other players actually highlight orange.
For the chat message, create a new custom script and place it under customs. It should look like the below. Note that I can't check the hue right now, so you might need to toy with that. In fact I can't even verify this compiles right now.

Code:
using System;

namespace Server
{
	public class PlayerDeathNotifier
	{
		private static PlayerDeathNotifier singleton = new PlayerDeathNotifier();
		protected PlayerDeathNotifier()
		{
			EventSink.PlayerDeath += EventSink_PlayerDeath;
		}
		void EventSink_PlayerDeath(PlayerDeathEventArgs e)
		{
			{
				World.Broadcast(0x35, true, String.Format("{0} was kill by {1}!",
					e.Mobile.RawName, e.Mobile.LastKiller.RawName));
			}
		}
	}
}

Thanks a lot Norman Lancaster! You are awesome, if you need something let me know.

The best thing you can do to help out around here is to report bugs. So often bugs are only reported to a shards forums. If we know about it we can fix it at the source ;)

The best thing you can do to help out around here is to report bugs. So often bugs are only reported to a shards forums. If we know about it we can fix it at the source ;)

I do know one. Line 30 of SlayerGroup.cs puts Medusa and several Renowned Goblins in the Repond slayer group. This is a problem because anything in this slayer group can be "Dryad Allured" in Spellweaving. Dryad Allure is a spell that essentially tames a humanoid creature, so these bosses will be pets for players.

Code:
 humanoid.Super = new SlayerEntry(SlayerName.Repond, typeof(ArcticOgreLord), typeof(Cyclops), typeof(Ettin), typeof(EvilMage), typeof(EvilMageLord), typeof(FrostTroll), typeof(MeerCaptain), typeof(MeerEternal), typeof(MeerMage), typeof(MeerWarrior), typeof(Ogre), typeof(OgreLord), typeof(Orc), typeof(OrcBomber), typeof(OrcBrute), typeof(OrcCaptain), typeof(OrcChopper), typeof(OrcScout), typeof(OrcishLord), typeof(OrcishMage), typeof(Ratman), typeof(RatmanArcher), typeof(RatmanMage), typeof(SavageRider), typeof(SavageShaman), typeof(Savage), typeof(Titan), typeof(Troglodyte), typeof(Troll),/* Mondain's Legacy */ typeof(Troglodyte), typeof(MougGuur), typeof(Chiikkaha), typeof(Minotaur) /* ML End, SA begins */, typeof(Medusa), typeof(RakktaviRenowned), typeof(TikitaviRenowned), typeof(VitaviRenowned), typeof(EnslavedGoblinScout), typeof(EnslavedGoblinKeeper), typeof(EnslavedGreenGoblin), typeof(EnslavedGreenGoblinAlchemist), typeof(EnslavedGoblinMage), typeof(EnslavedGrayGoblin), typeof(GreenGoblinScout), typeof(GreenGoblinAlchemist), typeof(GreenGoblin), typeof(GrayGoblinMage), typeof(GrayGoblinKeeper), typeof(GrayGoblin), typeof(GreenGoblinAlchemistRenowned), typeof(GrayGoblinMageRenowned));

{
World.Broadcast(0x35, true, String.Format("{0} was killed by {1}!",

is this the number to change for the announcement its a broadcast green right now and gets missed is same color as login ect ect would Like a red or something that stands out
[doublepost=1476055173][/doublepost]k got the dryad allure figured out copy original file and save it then go into your slayer file and take out what You don't want allured
but having trouble with the player kill announcement still cant get it to broadcast in red

Back